Ifive x2 geöffnet?

R

rockabilly

Stammgast
...hat schon jemand sein Gerät mal geöffnet oder irgendwo was gelesen bzw. gesehen? Habe zwar schon zaghafte Versuche unternommen doch Sitzt das Gehäuse bombenfest.

Hab irgendwo gelesen (weis leider nicht mehr wo), dass die Rückseite verklebt ist. Es wurde versucht die Verklebung mit einem Fön / Spatel etc. zu lösen???.

Hier ein Beitrag aus dem Slatedroid-Forum, der Verfasser hat mir die Erlaubnis erteilt den Beitrag und Bilder hier zu verwenden. Sein X2 ist mittlerweile auch mit neuen Display wieder defekt. Seine Vermutung liegt auf einen nicht geeigneten doppelseitigem Klebeband welches den neuen Touchscreen zersetzt hat. Als Fazit kann man wohl feststellen das ein öffnen nicht anzuraten ist...

Quelle: http://www.slatedroid.com/index.php?/topic/75769-FNF-ifive-X2#entry1024026

FNF ifive X2

"
My ifive X2 touchscreen had a dead zone. It's not possible to ship Li-Ion battery devices via Finnish postal service, they're very quick to ban everything and very slow to permit something. Therefore I had to claim digitizer cost from credit card company and replace it myself.

I do NOT recommend servicing X2 if you can avoid it. I have taken apart some phones and tablets before and X2 is by far the most difficult to take apart. FNF uses liberal amounts of double-sided tape that essentially glues everything into place. Back cover will also crack easily when you peel it off. The glass cover is incredibly fragile, I do not think it's possible to remove it intact. Unless you're replacing the digitizer, leave the glass well enough alone.

Here's a disassembly of FNF iFive X2. It gets ugly in the end, not suitable for small children.

To remove the back cover I recommend heating it up with either hot air gun or hairdryer. This will loosen up the sticky tape glue, allowing you to lever off the back cover with a blade or plastic sliver. There is a Wifi antenna antenna next to the volume button, otherwise feel free to use a blade to cut the back cover free.

e2aju8uq.jpg

Battery pack is also attached by double-sided tape. Trying to lever the battery out with strength alone does not work well as the battery back is not solid and will bend worryingly when force is applied. Try heating the battery to loosen the tape and using thin plade to pry the sticky-tape off.

5a5e4aty.jpg

Battery needs to be desoldered to remove the back cover. Make note of the polarity of the wires for re-assembly.

nytenene.jpg

Back cover is attached by 20 (!) small phillips screws, after unscrewing all of them the back cover will come off, revealing the main PCB. Digitizer cable is at the top.

y7e3u2ag.jpg

Peel off the sticky tape covering the digitizer flex cable to allow removing the glass.

aregasu3.jpg

Lower half of the PCB.

u6u5e2u9.jpg

RK903 WIFI module. Note the WIFI antenna is actually a piece if sheet metal which does not appear to be especially tuned vis-a-vis radio reception. Way to go FNF, this explains the poor WIFI reception. It may be possible to improve the WIFI by replacing the antenna with a better WIFI antenna.

se6ateha.jpg

Now it's time to work with the digitizer glass. I used a thin blade to cut off the glue underneath the glass. The glass cracked immediately, it's more like a thin ice sheet than glass for handling. X2 has small plastic edge around the glass which may aggravate the issue as you cannot get the blade under the glass without bending the glass slightly.

pyvyzega.jpg

After a lot more of cracking and shattering glass sheet, I was able to lift off the digitizer. Heating the glass to loosen the glue might help here. Make sure to NOT TOUCH THE ACTUAL LCD SCREEN visible on this photo. Scratch that with the blade and you scratched the entire tablet.

tyru5u4a.jpg

After this I scraped off the still-glued glass shards and used compressed air to blow loose pieces away from the LCD. You may try using camera lens cleaning cloth/liquid to clean the LCD if you get fingerprints on it but keeping it clean in the 1st place is best.

After the digitizer was removed it was simple matter to attach the new digitizer. Just make sure to insert the digitizer flex cable into the slot BEFORE you glue the glass into place.

"
(werde die Tage auch noch eine Übersetzung nachliefern, macht aber jetzt beim schreiben auf dem Handy wirklich keinen Spaß...)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: Der Ausprobierer und tarjan
@rockabilly
Bitte liefere noch eine Übersetzung der fremdsprachlichen Anteile Deines Beitrags (wirklich nur notfalls auch mit Google-Translate) nach, so daß auch nicht-englischsprachige Nutzer von diesem profitieren können. Auch ein Link auf den Originalbeitrag wäre sicherlich sinnvoll. Danke.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: