2.3.4 DE for you!

Sorry, i can't :(

Have registered but need 10 posts....

Well, the new Version is really faster than the 0.4 :)

But since installing i have definetely less free RAM with the same installed Apps....

Yes! It is normal! It is more reserved... And you can't see...
Test this rom, and tell me if you have less lags and more velocity...!
Don't see the ram, but see all performance...

Sent from My Motosola....

Hi!

Sorry, but i tried now some times to change he QWERTZ keyboard in _ to 6 but i had no success :(

Maybe somebody could have a look into it? 6 and _ are changed.

Anhänge

• cdma_venus2-keypad.7z
    629 Bytes · Aufrufe: 124
see on xda another user post his solution for this..

I tried and crashed my Pro with it.... O_o

Great!
Tomorrow I'll see again...

Hello there, hello Dettofatto,

Firstly thank you very much for your work to improve our XT610. Some weeks ago I bricked my Pro during an installation. The only way to bring it back to life was RSD Lite an the argentina 2.3.6. The Problem with this, as you already know, is the bad radio signal. So last week a friend of mine helped me to root it with linux. Than I installed your 0.4 version and all things worked fine exept the y and z or 6 and _ problem and the bad radio signal. Yesterday I've installed your newest version, 0.5a. But than I recognized that I don't find any mobile network at all. This morning I've installed your old 0.4 backup, but the problem is still there.
Do you have any ideas?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Wipe all data!

I wiped all data, but the problem is still there.

do you have american pro, or european?
try with dialing *#*#4636*#*# and set gsm auto in phone information...

I have european pro. GSM Auto is set in phone information, but it still finds no mobile network at all.

try replacing 2.3.6 build.prop, with mine...
set permission to rw-r-r
I've added a zip file on xda..

"16) If you have any signal issues try replacing the original build.prop with mine (see the attachment). Use american USAbuild.prop, rename into build.prop, overwrite the original in /system, then set permission to rw-r-r and reboot.."

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I guess you mean the build.prop.bak in the system folder. I've replaced the original build.prop but the problem is still there.

did you have any force colese? try setting only 2g, or 3g, or wcdma preferred...!
in phone information. change permission and
reboot after changing build prop ...

I've rebooted after change of build.prop. Tried different settings on WCDMA, CDMA, GSM auto, 2G only & 3G only. No force closes.
Doesn't work. Still no networks. The Pro finds either my home network vodafone nor the others like E-Plus, Telekom and O2.

Did you never seen a menù with usa band?
Did you click on?
Never do it!!
Reflash, reroot and restore all!
Try before to wipe all data in standard recovery... power off your phone, then
R+m and power button.
Then volume up and down...

• Danke
Reaktionen: AButcher
Ok that can be possible that I clicked on the USA Band.
Do I now have to flash with the original argentina SBF or can I try an american.
By the way why can't we install a different kernel when we come from the argentina 2.3.6. Have you tried to install a froyo kernel?

You'll have to flash the argentinian again. You can try to flash a US rom but you'll get an error message bevor it is finished.
Changing the kernel is not possible either. As he said, never select USA Band :(

We are still working on a solution for signal quality....

OK, thank you for your help, I will try another sbf or reflash the argentina.
I really wish the old froyo back on my XT610 at the moment to have better signal qualitiy.