Datenbank - Diskussionsplattform & Newsletter MIUI V4 [ICS & JB] Rom übergreifend

News!
Morgen kommt eventuell das nächste Update
von
Asnet MIUI V4

Thank you for posting MIUI updates

My answer hmmmm.... maybe yes/maybe no (lol)
but before that, I will see to it that, my Asnet would be more stable...
Expect an updates tomorrow or sooner (any comment? lol), coz as you all know I am more conservative when it comes to stability, I am not after with the quick releases or adding more flowers... I want that the user's would be satisfied with my asnet.

Hold on...new logo pls see on the first page

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Sehr gute Nachrichten: Mark von Miuiandroid hat jetzt seinen v4 Port gemacht, dieser wurde auch in den Xiaomi Foren gut aufgenommen, dürre Chancen auf ein offiziellen Port stehen damit etwas besser, zumindest auf eine Mintberry :)

Gesendet mit meinem SGS Mintberry Edition

Hi All

If like me you're frustrated that the i9000 seems to have been overlooked when it comes to the latest MIUI v4 goodness, then this is the ROM for you.

I've used the MIUIANDROID Nexus S ROM as a base and ported it to the i9000.

A big thanks to Mark and the Team for giving permission for me to release this to the world.

I hope you like it? It's by no means perfect, but it's getting there..

If it proves popular then I intended to build in my Extended Settings MOD. I've already added my version of the Extended Power Menu and modded the Launcher slightly.

Installation Instructions :-

Upgrading from Gingerbread MIUI.

• Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo (VolumeUp+Home+Power)
  • Do a Nandroid Backup or your choice backup application (optional)
  • WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
  • Install the ROM from internal sdcard
  • At this point it will restart and continue boot looping – DO NOT PANIC!!
  • Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo (VolumeUp+Home+Power)
  • Install the ROM from internal sdcard a second time.
  • Done/reboot
The ROM comes with the excellent Devil Kernel, but feel free to flash a different one if you want.

Download

Sprachpaket: Diskussionsplattform & Newsletter MIUI V4 Rom übergreifend

Rom

2.2.24 MIUIv4_i9000_2.2.24v1.0.zip

2.2.17 MIUIv4_i9000_2.2.17v1.1.zip

screenshot2012022019330.png

screenshot2012022019332.png

screenshot2012022019330.png
http://miuiandroid.com/community/members/andy-thomson.19615/

MIUI ROM 2.2.24 Changelog [ICS]

Discussion in 'MIUI News & Roms' started by MarkHUK, Today at 9:04 AM.

[System]

• Repair of migration of system data to SD card does not take effect
  • Repair screen buttons disabled, long pressing the home key is still valid
  • Repair in some cases switching to Airplane mode and back, mobile data cannot be found
  • Fix in some cases, the list of applications cannot be loaded
  • Fix in some cases black screen when playing back music, screen will not wake up

[Phone]

• New version of the slide to answer gesture (See phone settings)
  • Fix in some cases custom number attribution FC
  • Fix in some cases entering emergency dial from lockscreen leads to FC
  • Repair call interface has small heading, the attribution is too long and the phone number becomes hidden
  • Repair call log duplication of entries
  • Fix shadow height is not correct
  • Repair of silent mode in some cases, when phone call is received the ringer will still sound
  • Delete a call in call notes speakers automatically turn on the function

[Contacts]

• New function to show only contacts with a telephone number (See contact settings for more information)
[Messaging]

• Alert the user of new timeout expiry via SMS pop-up
  • Add support to copy text from MMS
  • Optimisation of the visual style of searching for a contact to write messages to
  • Repair received MMS failed to download in some cases
  • Repair date and time cannot be displayed properly in Bubbles style
  • Repair cleaning of cache leads to FC
  • Repair of long text messages sent may result in send failures
  • Repair choosing time selection; AM / PM is not switched when selected
  • Repair the input method to adjust timing, SMS overlapping interface issues
  • Fix problem of session content disappearing in some cases
[Lockscreen, Status bar and notifications]

• Optimisation of the left side of the status bar icon to display
  • Repair changing theme, or switching notification bar style, the Wi-Fi icon shows errors
[Camera]

• Stability and optimisation of AWB (Auto White Balance)
  • Repair focus zoom

[Music]

• Added support for playing APE and WMA formats
  • New Desktop Music Widget
  • New 'now playing' page to support viewing of song information
  • Fix sleep mode cannot be adjusted
  • Fix setting local lyrics and cover not does apply successfully
[System Updater]

• Fix problems with system update from File Manager, selecting the installation package does not take effect
[File Manager]

• Fix problem selecting sound recording files when selected do not open the corresponding file directory
  • Horizontal screen repair view for SD card tab, switch to the Browse tab interface rearrangement

[Browser]

• Optimisation of bookmark site icon does not change, to maintain appearance
[Access Control]

• Fix in some cases, the list of applications cannot be loaded
MarkHUK, Today at 9:04 AM

@quasimodo
Könntest du bitte einen eigenen Thread für Andy's MIUIAndroid erstellen, anstelle diesen im Newsletter unterzubringen? Wäre sehr erfreut, vielleicht findet sich dann sogar wer, der ein Sprachpaket macht.
Diese Version wird zu den wichtigsten Roms in der nächsten Zeit werden, daher finde ich es schade, das diese unbemerkt hier hinten in den Nachrichten hängt.
Schon mal im voraus: Danke.

Gesendet mit meinem SGS Mintberry

zitat:
ICH RATE ERSTEINMAL HIERVON AB, ES ZERSTÖRT EXTENDED SETTINGS, EXTERNAL SD UND LÄUFT NUR AUF ANDYS PORT!!!

[Übersetzungspaket][MIUIv4] MIUI deutsch auf dem Galaxy S batalburzir/Miui Germany!

Ein großer Nachteil haben die ganzen MIUI v4 Ports für Galaxy S: sie sind englisch. Deshalb habe ich hier mit dem LanguagePack Template von lippol94(danke) und den apks von MIUI Germany vom Nexus S (auch ein GROßES DANKE) ein flashbares Sprachpaket gebastelt.

JEDOCH ÜBERNEHME ICH KEINE GARANTIE, FALLS ETWAS KAPUTT GEHT, ALLES AUF EIGENE GEFAHR!!!

Version 2.3.2: Zippyshare.com - MIUIv4_Translation_DE_2.3.2.zip

Vorgänger Version
Getestet habe ich das auf dem aktuellen ASNET PORT. Dort läufe es recht gut. WICHTIG IST: Version 2.2.24 benötigt!!!

Hier: Zippyshare.com

• Danke
Reaktionen: Bakura2k3 und Taphor
News von Mark

This week will see another familiar Gingerbread function added to the Ice Cream Sandwich ROMs

You will be able to send a contact from the contacts application to the desktop as a shortcut for quick access to your favorite contacts.

MIUI ROM 2.3.2 Changelog preview [ICS]

ICS MIUI V4.0 Recommended updates this week:

1. Support for custom icon display on the Status bar
You can now select which applications will display icons / information within the Status bar, settings will enable you to customise what information is displayed making it much each to unclutter your status bar from unwanted notices and icons.

2. Support for Application encryption
Access restrictions have finally been ported from 2.3 GB to ICS, See Settings > Security, then you can enable access restrictions such as password protection for applications. Hidden applications and so on are still being worked on and will be added soon.

3. FM Radio support with MIUI Radio
Now ported from 2.3 GB to ICS after many weeks of waiting, you can now listen to your favorite FM stations using MIUI V4 ICS ROM.

Full list of changes will be posted on Friday morning as normal.

Thanks,

Mark​

MIUI ROM 2.3.2 Changelog [ICS]

[System]

• Added support for screenshots without SD storage
  • Added support for application encryption
  • Added custom display of status bar icons

[Phone]

• New dial-up and call interface animations added
  • Add an urgent call save to the call log
  • Optimise the interaction of T9 dialer interface, clicking list will change to calls, click right button switches to contacts
  • Fix in some cases inserting SIM card still shows "No SIM card" message when SIM is inserted properly

[Contacts]

• Added support to send contacts to desktop homescreen as a short cut
  • New contact details interface to improve editing capability
  • Optimisation of the new contacts details page

[Messaging]

• Fix new pop-up information is not displayed in the Task Manager interface
  • Fix problem with WAP PUSH information being unable to be displayed

[Lockscreen, status bar and notifications]

• Fix problem selecting "access restrictions" toggle leads to FC
  • Fix problem with certain mobile carriers, the mobile carrier name will appear twice

[Themes]

• Optimisation in order to avoid garbled information, changing the system font will prompt user to restart device

[Music]

• Optimisation of the currently playing song page and current playlist switching animations

[System updater]

• Added the image of Mitu and version seal into sharing system update information

[FM Radio]

• Added support for FM radio app

[Access Control]

• Added support for application encryption

[Übersetzung][MIUIv4] MIUI v4 auf deutsch
Die gleiche Version wie auf MIUI Germany von mir:
Ein großer Nachteil haben die ganzen MIUI v4 Ports für Galaxy S und andere Geräte: sie sind englisch.
Deshalb habe ich hier mit dem LanguagePack Template von lippol94(danke) und
den apks von MIUI Germany (MIUI Gott / andy25) vom Nexus S (auch ein GROßES DANKE) ein flashbares Sprachpaket erstellt.

Getestet habe ich das NICHT, es dürft aber keine Probleme geben. WICHTIG IST: Version 2.3.2 ICS benötigt!!!

JEDOCH ÜBERNEHME ICH KEINE GARANTIE, FALLS ETWAS KAPUTT GEHT, ALLES AUF EIGENE GEFAHR!!! (Und den Tip des Tages nicht so ernst nehmen!!!
biggrin.gif
)

Hier: Version 2.3.2: Zippyshare.com - MIUIv4_Translation_DE_2.3.2.zip

Habe zur Zeit noch ein Gingerbread MIUI drauf, daher wäre es schön, wenn es Feedback über das Funktionieren geben könnte.
Ich weiß nicht, ob das Paket wegen dem Installer auf anderen MIUI v4 Ports läuft, daher fände ich es schön, wenn jemand das mal ausprobieren könnte, ob dieses Paket MULTI-Device ist.
cool.gif

Naja, sonst euch viel Spaß damit, hoffen wir mal das Xiaomi zumindest den MIUI Android v4 Port von Andy Thomson anerkennen und offiziell machen, das wäre schön, zumal dieser stabiler läuft als MIUI v4 fürs Sensation und S2 zusammen.
smile.gif

• Danke
Reaktionen: steffen431
Von wo stammt denn das Sprachpaket, etwa aus einem Gingerbread Rom?

Das geht natürlich nicht, bleibt wie Erwartet in der Bootschleife hängen.

Edit: habe schon vernommen, es stammt von Andy25 und geht zumindest beim Miui England Release, jedoch beim Asnet MIUI nicht.
Da bleibt es wie schon geschrieben in der Bootschleife hängen, fährt nicht weiter Hoch.

Mal Hier her Ontopic verschoben

fetteente schrieb:
@spongebobfan
Nachdem Du in allen MIUIs unterwegs warst, krame ich mal meine Frage vom Anfang aus: wo siehst Du persönlich den Vorteil der MIUI ICS gegenüber MB und ggf. Nachteile
Danke

Also noch mal offizielles zum Stand des Deutschpakets:
Meine Recherche hat ergeben, dass MIUI England die apks verändert hat, z.B mit Extended Settings und einer funktionierenden External SD.
Dies scheint bei anderen ROMs auch der Fall z sein, deshalb sind sie nicht kompatibel.
Das Problem ist nun: die deutsche Nexus S Version hat diese Tweaks nicht und deshalb ziemliche Probleme, weshalb ich versuche, die Apps selber zu übersetzen, wobei die Tweaks erhalten und deutsch hinzugefügt werden soll.
Melde mich wieder, wenn ich es geschafft habe. :)

Gesendet mit meinem SGS Mintberry Edition

• Danke
Reaktionen: alex13 und magic288