YouTube-Clips Abspielproblem, Codec & FF - openSUSE 42.2

say_hello

say_hello

Dauergast
Moin

ich hab Probleme bei der opensuse 42.2 (gut End of Service - ich zieh übermorgen hoch auf Leap 15) beim Abspielen von Videos.

ist es hier wichtig auch auf Packman zu achten - wie würdet ihr hier vogehen!?

Additional package repositories - openSUSE

Popular external repositories

To easily add the popular third-party repositories, see the openSUSE Community website.
Packman

Packman offers various additional packages for openSUSE, especially but not limited to multimedia related applications and libraries that are on the openSUSE Build Service application blacklist. It's the largest external repository of openSUSE packages. Packman is comprised of the following four repositories:

Essentials: provides codecs and audio and video player applications, to fulfill the most essential needs
Multimedia: contains many more multimedia related applications
Extra: additional non multimedia related applications, mostly network related
Games: obviously, games

The repositories above may be added individually be appending their name to the end of the URLs below. The latter three repositories are built upon Essentials and as such it must be added to utilize them.

All of Packman:
Version: TumbleweedAll of Packman

zypper ar -cfp 90 Index of /pub/linux/misc/packman/suse/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/ packman
Version: Leap 15.0All of Packman

zypper ar -cfp 90 Index of /pub/linux/misc/packman/suse/openSUSE_Leap_15.0/ packman
Version: Leap 42.3All of Packman

zypper ar -cf Index of /pub/linux/misc/packman/suse/openSUSE_Leap_42.3/ packman

kann man denn alles via Kommandozeile

testen
updaten
kontrollieren?

- Freue mich auf einen Tipp

Was heißt denn "Probleme"?

hallo nik,

die videos werden überhaupt nicht abbespielt. Wunder mich schon. GGF sind da noch ein paar Codecs fehlend.

Oder Ist das eine reine FF Frage

gibt's denn ne Fehlermeldung?

Hast Du denn versucht, Firefox nochmals mit allen Abhängigkeiten neu zu installieren?

linux-i9xn:~ # firefox -v
Mozilla Firefox 52.6.0
[doublepost=1528315017,1528314404][/doublepost]
Code:
Passwort:
linux-i9xn:~ # firefox -v
Mozilla Firefox 52.6.0
linux-i9xn:~ # zypper update firefox
Retrieving repository 'google-chrome' metadata ...........................................................................................................................................[done]
Building repository 'google-chrome' cache ................................................................................................................................................[done]
File '/repodata/repomd.xml' not found on medium 'http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/42.2/repo/non-oss/'
Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i/...? shows all options] (a): r
File '/repodata/repomd.xml' not found on medium 'http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/42.2/repo/non-oss/'
Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i/...? shows all options] (a):

Eigentlich setzt google auf HTML5, sollte also keinerlei Probleme machen, auch wenn ein Codec felht - dann isses halt langsam. So die Theorie :)

Das letzte Mal als ich ein Linux installiert hab, hab ich allerdings YouTube nicht aufgerufen. Auch hat Firefox normalerweise einen OpenH264-Codec eingebaut, zumindest unter Windows.