Hab mit der 8.3 einen signifikant höheren Akkuverbrauch. Kann das jemand bestätigen?
Hallo,DAanDASja schrieb:Hab mit der 8.3 einen signifikant höheren Akkuverbrauch. Kann das jemand bestätigen?
- updater script now wipes cache, dalvik cache, and system/lib/modules automatically
- Bumped the 920MHz slot up to 1.06GHz - but it remained at the same voltage
- Made aggressive even better (How could this be?!?! you ask!). Well, I added some code which will make it use the 1.06GHz slot more, which should lead to better screen-on battery life when doing things like web browsing and playing games (but still without lag). The DEF_SAMPLING_DOWN_FACTOR was also increased to 4
- Made gallimaufry even better (How could this be?!?! you ask again!) - by making it so that itll ramp up a bit earlier, giving the user a snappier phone. It also has been tweaked for slightly more battery life.
- Fixed the camera not responding issue
- Removed Ezekeels Deep Idle
- Fixed the hotplugging governors (aggressive, gallimaufry, interactive) to not hotplug during earlysuspend registration - this should fix the SODs. (thanks imoseyon)
- Added PM_FAST/PM_MAX userspace module (Francisco Franco). What this does is you have the option to choose what wifi mode you want to use when your screen is off. Normally, the device uses PM_FAST when the screen is on, providing good, speedy wifi performance. But when the screen turns off, it switches to the PM_MAX mode, which slows the wifi down in an effort to save battery. However, this can affect someone streaming music, causing them to have lower quality audio. This patch allows that person to set the wifi mode to PM_FAST when the screen is off, improving their audio quality, but maybe at the cost of their battery life. To set it to enable PM_FAST on screen-off, you can type (in terminal emulator): echo 1 > /sys/module/bcmdhd/parameters/wifi_pm and to disable it echo 0. Or you can just use francos app.
- Added another patch from franco that powers down the wifi chip when wifi is disabled to save battery
- Applied an omap patch: Dont touch mpu and core state until CPU1 is off
- Fix the LOAD_FREQ variable to equal 4.61 like it should, previously it equaled 5.73
- Fixed the exponential values in sched.h to use 4.61 instead of 5 seconds
- Applied Ezekeels latest Color/Sound Control commits
dem muss ich widersprechen. ich hatte so ziemlich alles ausprobiert...von james bond, bis so ziemlich jeden nightly von franco (bis incl. 121) oder minimalisitic und codename android kernel....und IMMER bin ich zurück zum popcorn in der neuesten version (jetzt v10)EnergyShox schrieb:Minimalistic- oder Franco Kernel sind die besten, beste Leistung und Akkulaufzeit ist tiptop.
Apropo es ist mittlerweile die Finale V9 draussen^^
Compiled it with the Linaro Toolchain (GCC 4.7), plus some additional optimizations
Upped 192MHz slot to 230MHz
Added the PegasusQ governor from Samsung
Changed some AggressiveX tunables, and I am trying a new feature where it changes the sampling rate based on load/speed to give better performance under high load and to stay at lower speeds longer - let me know how this goes
Patched to 3.0.16
Overrode more mpu trims, to (hopefully) improve overclocking
Overclocked the higher ram speeds slightly
Restored Wifi voltage back to stock, as this may have been causing data drops
Disabled GENTLE_FAIR_SLEEPERS, as this might improve UI responsiveness
Made the Wifi-PM module a boolean
Ezekeel's latest SoundControl commit