[ROM-p920] KING_3D_ROM_V2.1

B

boostermbkking

Neues Mitglied
bannn.png

12th version of the KING_3D_ROM by KING3Developers.
featuress.png

• Based on v10k
  • Busybox + Root
  • update superuser
  • update bin/su
  • Full deodex apps & Framework
  • Franlov kernel v2
modsa.png

• New framework
  • Optimized ram
  • Increased speed of microSD
  • Performance patch
  • Increased speed of system
  • Added ringtones ICS
  • add bootanimation ICS
  • add music ICS
  • add ubuntu font
  • add new apn
  • better 3D menu
  • Added ubuntu font
  • Added live wallaper
  • Added 2D-3D converter
  • Added KING-manager
  • minor bug fix
  • Removed LG Apps
updatesj.png

• Android Market 3.2.0 ICS
  • GoLauncher 2.59
  • KING-manager

Installation procedure:
make a backup of applications and data with wipe because you will delete 'all the contents of your phone
1) copy the files on the external sd
2) reboot into recovery (ClockworkMod 4.0.0.9)
3) make a backup nandroid (useful to restore your files and apps)
4) make the wipe 3 (Cache, date and Dalvik)
5) Flash zip from sdcard -> select the file
6) reboot system now

CAUTION DO NOT BELIEVE ME RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR ENDING TO THIS ROM
INSTALLATION REQUIRES A LONG TIME, EVEN 5 MINUTES, AND THE FIRST TO START is very slowly because recreate the cache, do not be alarmed, JAM IS NOT NOTHING

Rom screenshots

Download:
KING_3D_ROM_V2.1

KING_3D_ROM_V2.1-original kernel

patch:

restore original app removed

restore 3D game in internal sd

restore 3D game in external sd

framework KING

framework original

Now I want to talk about the new program that you will find in the rom, free downloadable also from the market, is called King-manager, is an app created by lpirro (team member of the Rom as well as very good programmer), at my request, you can check with this rom changelog of the new ROM, you can download a new version of the rom if available via mobile phone and then flash from cwm, but most importantly, you can report bugs and ask for help the Roma to me directly via the function bug report and I will answer all very quickly trying to satisfy everyone who wants a mobile rom and my performance even though they are starting out with Android, in short, I will give you a better feeling with the Roma than all the others that for every problem you have access to the forum to report it But with this app wherever you are and for whatever reason, it is trivial, you can contact me to ask for clarification ...
THIS 'DO A GIFT THAT I WANTED TO ALL THOSE WHO TRUST IN ME Put DEVICE FOR THEM! ! !
I leave you now with the screenshots of this fantastic, functional and useful app:

PREVIEW:
SCREENSHOT

if you want support for this rom to me please write in English or Italian.

DO NOT RESTORE THE DATA FROM RECOVERY BECAUSE THE ROM RESTART, DO A RESTORATION OF THE APP THROUGH PROGRAMS AS MyBackup PRO

schaut aus als wär das alles die ganze zeit 3d...

kannst evtl. mal ein screenshot posten, denn die originalen screenshots zeigen diesen effekt nicht

mfg