4EXTRecovery v2.1.0 | STAY @EXT4 | Convert FS | RomName -> BackupName | md5 check

Copy/Paste von xda :) sorry fürs Englisch.

App endlich auf Deutsch, Danke an TimeTurn :)

New app preview version is online:

Download: 2.1.1 Preview

"Preview" because there were a few internal changes and also translations into French and German that might need testing. (you can switch to English again in the settings if you dislike a localized version)

A few little bugfixes and little improvements:
Backups should now be sorted by date, MIUI roms that are quite different in where they put their rom names weren't always detected correctly in the past. This should work the same now as it does for all the other roms.

There are also two new features:

Exported color settings can now be imported again.

And finally there is a new wipe feature for the Desire Z / G2, myTouch 4G and Desire HD:
Wipe EFS partitions. The app will create backups of those partitions just in case. It also won't wipe them if it discovers that the backups weren't created.
But still: BE CAREFUL! This was tested only once so far.

Credits to ghul for telling us about that.

This is not the update I wanted though. There are tons of features that I'd like to implement, however I need to focus somewhere and at the moment this is the upcoming next final version of 4ext recovery.

Please bear with me, I will continue to work on the app again asap :)

Everyone can download and use/test the new app version. It is fully featured until 14th.
I'm planning to release it officially tomorrow on the market/slideme and the official free version too.

• Danke
Reaktionen: acidcandy