[OS 2.3.6] Supressed ROM

Kenchi

Kenchi

Neues Mitglied
Hallo liebe Leut',

habe mal wieder was Neues aus dem Bereich der Custom ROMs. Schauts euch an. Ich kann leider, aus Gründen des Zeitmangels, nicht selber die ganzen ROMs testen. Tut mir sorry ;)

Supressed ROM - v2.2 + Update v2.5

This is not my rom this is originally made by achyut so full credits goes to him original thread here

DISCLAIMER 1:

1. I am not responsible in ANY way if this bricks your phone/ goes into bootloop. You, and YOU ONLY, is responsible for what happened to your phone.

2.No Part of the ROM is copiable. If you want to use any Part/app/tweak/etc, Contact me via PM and ask me. atleast let me know that you used it. am a nice guy

DISCLAIMER 2:

There are TWO cameras in the ROM.

1. The stock Samsung Touchwiz CAMERA - 100% working normnally. front camera, back camera, photo, video - ALL working.

2. A ported LG camera from my previous Optimus device - only primary camera working for snaps.

Credits:

1. Diego-ch - for bringing TWRP to SGS Advance
2. Antonio8297 - the initial update script taken from his ROM.
3. Ra3al - the Xperia home base app.
4. Gabwerkz - my guru. watever i know of, 80% is taught by him.
5. Lidroid - Extended notification toggles.
6. quiny8983 - systl config mod taught to me. thanks
7. hpluslabels - icons for Supressed v1 - the Meego N9 Harmattan icons
9. Vazguard - some icons of Supressed V2
9. PhysX - icons for Supressed v1 - the Meego N9 Harmattan icons
10. Jackietran - most icons for Supressed V2
11. Slaid480 - for Slaidyboost
12. balamu96m - for the genius guide of ICS Style settings. made a few tweaks of my own.
13. burakgon - lagfixer and sqlite optimizer
14. Varun.chitre15 - I studied his settings mod and came to know how to add strings to settings. was able to add my name as Author. Thanks.
14. Samsung - for Stock ROM.
15. Amcee - LG Camera independent compatible library file cook.
16. Zipalignroxx - Supercharger
17. smokin1337 - Core control
18. Master&Slave - The superawesome Statusbar tweaks guide.
19. achyut for this rom
20. Me Messi10 for the port
21. antsm for CWM for galaxy ace 2

Features:

1. Totally Problem free

2. Lidroid Notification toggle port. you can Access the relevant settings by long pressing the icon @ notification toogle. (for Eg - press the wifi toggle for sometime, and you will go to the wifi settings @settings ). Also has access to Quickpanel Settings for customizing them.

3. better, richer Graphics. Newer framework and Statusbar. the Look of the whole ROM is more "Mature" than v!, which was a flurry one.

4. SGS 3 inspired Music player.

5. Nimble Lockscreen mod.

6. Newer icons - that goes better with the phone.

7. Modded phone app and ICS style settings. However, the ICS style settings is a bit different from the conventional one that Balamu96m showed.

8. the Audio tweaks for version 1 integrated in v2.

9. various system tweaks for faster, fluider operations. Am not going to blab on that. use the ROM to find out.

10. Deleted many unneeded widgets like the Se and LG ported toggles, since teh 14 toggles notification is already there.

================================================== ================================================== ==========================================

UPDATE_v2.5

Features:

1. Individual CPU core controlling scripts. You can set individual governors, Maximum frequency, minimum frequency, etc...

2. Suprecharger v9 RC2

3. deleted Samsung keyboard and Touchpal keyboard - the best keyboard according to me - be sure to see the tutorial, there are other gestures than just swipe.

4. following apps added (themed of course) -
a. GTALK
b. the Touchpal Keyboard
c. Terminal Emulator.
d. Flash player.

5. New Statusbar - date @ clear button place, Clear button @ below (aligned left - trust me, it's actually easier than center alignment, use it to believe), EXTREMELY SMALL carrier logo - not totally undone it since it too is actually an information. it's so small that there is no additional space taken (and in the same line as the date), but shows the carrier logo, if in case you want it.

Installation

1. Reboot Recovery

2. factory reset

3. Install

4. Reboot.

HOW TO's:

1. Go to Terminal Emulator -

2. Type "su" (without quotes)

3. Grant Superuser permissions.

4. ---> i) if want to use Core controller - type "cpu" (without quotes) and follow the instructions.
---> ii)if want to use Supercharger - type "supercharger.sh" (without quotes) and fllow the instructions.

Download surpressed 2.2 + merged 2.5 update for galaxy ace 2

Dev-Host - Supressed_v2.5GT.I8160.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

for screenshots and more information go to original thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1899843

Hallo,

ich habe dieses ROM mal geflasht... Da hier noch keine Meldungen eingegangen sind, denke ich, dass ich der erste bin...

Soweit ich das feststellen konnte läuft das ROM sehr flüssig... Konnte keine Bugs feststellen...

Es schnell, läuft ohne zu ruckeln... Alles bestens...

Wenn jemand fragen haben sollte werde ich diese gerne beantworten...

Gruß
Thomas

Das mit der Installation habe ich nicht so ganz verstanden.

Ich geh in den normalen Recovery-Mode und installiere von da aus das Zip?

Hallo,

im Recovery Mode machst einen "wipe Data", alle Daten gehen verloren...
Danach wird von der SD-Karte das ROM geflasht... Funktioniert tadellos...

Wenn Du noch Fragen hast melde Dich...

Gruß
Thomas