Samsung galaxy mega (gt-i9205 & gt-i9200) unofficial roms

• 752 Antworten
  • Neuester Beitrag
Diskutiere Samsung galaxy mega (gt-i9205 & gt-i9200) unofficial roms im Custom-ROMs für Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 im Bereich Root / Custom-ROMs / Modding für Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3.

Which dpi would you like roms set to by default?

Stimmen: 6 17,6%

Stimmen: 20 58,8%

Stimmen: 8 23,5%

• Anzahl der Umfrageteilnehmer
blubenow

blubenow

Experte
I have flashed now the last RR rom, all is good, the rom rund, but when i klick on the infos of phone , then the settings endet.

Ich habe nun das neueste RR rom geflasht, läuft auch gut. Bisher hab ich einen Fehler. In den Einstellungen, unter Telefoninfos stürzen die Einstellungen ab.

M

Mukiai

Fortgeschrittenes Mitglied
AICP runs good as always. Thank you.

nguyenducanh.dan

nguyenducanh.dan

Ambitioniertes Mitglied
Any updates? @Droid999

blubenow

blubenow

Experte
Es wurde doch schon geschrieben, das am cm13 gearbeitet wird, und deshalb im moment keine updates kommen

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
M

Mukiai

AICP in download ;-) thank you @Droid999

Droid999

Droid999

Neues Mitglied
AICP, Pac-Rom and Candy5 all updated and uploaded - NOT Tested.

M

Mukiai

AICP test, for now no problem ;-) (just always the halo windows not work) thank you

sicfallacy

sicfallacy

AICP latest build keep reboot itself.

Update; its happen when using wifi or mobile data

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
M

Mukiai

No one here. The only problem i've had , was a battery drain : it was due to gms service who didn't sleep (the first time i see it but after disabling all notifications of them no more drain).

sicfallacy

sicfallacy

Am i did something wrong ?
Even after fresh flash, its keep rebooting by itself.

M

Mukiai

Don't know if this is something related to you. Maybe just compatibility between some phone and some works. I like silesh's works since beginning. Him and grarak had begun the Mega Community for me, and always install its work (even if i always tested others good dev's). But since some release, i can't use any on my Mega. Then some of Wopema that worked from the first (if i remember right) and near the end, none of them worked. And for now , no pb with droid999's. But for some people it's a different way. ;-) And sometimes, a silesh's release work fine, but the one after not. At the beginning droid999's didn't work well for me. I just test most of dev's releases and see what please me and what work.... ;-) sorry for this answer with no really answer;-)

M

Mukiai

A happy new year ;-)

J

Jabab

Neues Mitglied
Meilleurs vœux de bonne année.
And, once more, so much thanks to Silesh for giving our Mega's a second life.