This is a German forum, therefore are English-speaking members
stopped bilingual posts in English and German
(Google Translate) to submit to. These are the forum rules.
This is a German forum. English speaking users are requested to use Both
English & German Google translated in your replies. This is a must.
The thread creator or Android Help assumes no liability,
if any damage to your device caused by this software.
Flashing at your own risk and danger.
I do not accept monetary donations. What I do here is 100% free. If you wish to donate answer someone's question. That's far more useful to me than your money!
1. If you are coming from another rom or from stock Firmware it is necessary to perform a full wipe ( /system /data /cache /dalvik cache)
2. Your device needs to be rooted and have a custom recovery installed before you continue, if you have not yet done this Private Message me and i will send instructions.
3. In Recovery perform full wipe (unless you are running previous weekly update when a dirty flash is fine) and flash; the rom, Gapps, and Super su if you require it. Also flash the Xposed framework at this time if you require it.
Monday Temasek cm-12.1
Tuesday Stock cm-12.1
Wednesday Resurrection Remix
Thursday Stock cm-12.0
Friday Temasek cm-12.0
Saturday (To be assigned)
Sunday Day off. If you message me i may answer, i may not
Rom requests should be sent via Private message to me. Roms that are currently unsupportable include Omni, Miui and Stock AOSP. I will look into each of these but please don't ask for these. If its not yet on my mediafire it means i havnt been able to do it.
I am a college student so as much as I love compiling roms, exams and such must come first. If i am not answering this is the most likely reason why, but i will get back to you ASAP.
Roms are set to a DPI of 240 because that's where Silesh set his. A DPI calculator will tell you our device should be set to 233. I set my personal device to 233 but its up to you, if enough request is reached i will set roms to this value however if your happy with where it currently is there is no point changing for the sake of it.
ROMS THAT I PROVIDE
(There are more to come)
CURRENT BUGS IN ROMS
1. Stability Issues in android 5.1.1 roms
2. Issues with headphones when making calls
3. Smart cover issues
Slim with Aroma Installer http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/gapps-lp-gapps-pa-gapps-aroma-installer-t3010798
(Note this is not mine it is merely a link to rovo89 and romracers work)