To head off all those "are we there yet" questions, here's my status with regard to cm-10.2/4.3. I've created a test build and:
1. There's nothing to write home about in 4.3. In my mind, it should probably have been called 4.2.3. It's purported to be faster, but there are too many issues right now to test it.
2. WiFi probably doesn't work, although I got it to connect the first time I installed the test build, but it hasn't worked since.
3. The Android AOSP keyboard FC's. Google keyboard works.
4. It doesn't like Holo Launcher, and the only way to fix it is to uninstall it. I haven't tried other launchers.
5. You can't boot into recovery normally because it doesn't believe it has completed the install.
6. Despite drmarble's best efforts, the sdcard doesn't mount on the test build. Milaq's probably will, but since I use my TP daily, I'm not ready to go back and forth with the different partitioning.
So, I'm going to keep working on cm-10.1/4.2.2 and when bluetooth is released, get it plugged in. Whenever I decide that it's worth the effort, I'll work on cm-10.2/4.3. Don't ask me when. or if, or any other questions 'cause I'm done with it right now.
Der Startbeitrag und Dein obiger Beitrag entsprechen nicht der Richtlinie von ROM-Threads bei AH hinsichtlich der gewählten Sprache.
Ich bitte dich, den Thread innerhalb 2 Tagen bitte entsprechend anzupassen.