Eternity project

R

reca2010

Neues Mitglied
Dear German user,I try to talk to you about a project .
But before this I want to tell you what we did until now.
First an Italian user that live in London,made a website to collect roms and all what we are studying right now(kernel ,bootloader ecpt...)

Huawei Ascend G615

But before this we did other clean rom :
-mangusta
-mauro
-batty86

http://www.androidiani.com/forum/mo...om-disponibili-e-link-huawei-ascend-g615.html

We also collected chinese rom like tiger li and in the first day of the devices LavxHui and Sorex
We are also active on xda.
So I want to talk directly to you .All that roms ,all of this work,it very stricted because the bootloader is locked.
So let's start to talk about the eternity project.
It brings new life to devices forgotten by the house factory,in fact it bring cyanogen mod and costum kernel .
EternityProject Development Forums
Now we can't have cyano or costum kernel.But other phone (like Huawei G 300) has got bootloader locked and cynagen mod.
So this are what we are trying to do.
We also tryed to spam to facebook page of Huawei and his mail, but we only obtained the release of the kernel (that Mangusta86 now he is studying).
So this eternity project could help us to work on cyanogen mod ,but need the smartphone to work on it .We are trying to help them to obtain it .
In 1 day we obtained 60 euros just we italian community.
I'm speaking with xda ,htcmania, frandroid and all other national forum.
So please just see it where you can donate
Viewing Goal Huawei Ascend G615 / Honor 2 U9508 Research - EternityProject Development Forums

If you are not sure about the developer contact him on xda or see his work on
Please don't delete the post I'm spending such a lot of time writing it ,at least say to me the problem

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Liebe deutsche Benutzer, versuche ich zu Ihnen über ein Projekt sprechen.
Doch bevor dies möchte ich Ihnen sagen, was wir bis jetzt getan haben.
Zuerst ein italienischer Benutzer, die in London leben, machte eine Website roms sammeln und alle, was wir jetzt studieren (Kernel, Bootloader ECPT ...)

Huawei Ascend G615

Aber bevor wir taten andere saubere rom:
-mangusta
mauro-
-batty86

Wir haben auch chinesische rom wie Tiger li und in den ersten Tag des Geräte LavxHui und Sorex gesammelt
Wir sind auch auf xda aktiv.
Deshalb möchte ich direkt mit dir reden. Alles, roms, all diese Arbeit, weil es sehr schränkt der Bootloader gesperrt ist.
Also lasst uns anfangen, über die Ewigkeit Projekt zu sprechen.
Es bringt neues Leben in Geräten von der Fabrik Haus vergessen, in der Tat bringen Cyanogen Mod und Kostüm-Kernel.
Jetzt können wir nicht haben Cyan oder Kostüm kernel.But anderen Telefon (wie Huawei G 300) hat Bootloader gesperrt und cynagen mod einsehen.
Also das sind, was wir zu tun versuchen.
Wir haben auch tryed to facebook Seite von Huawei und seine Mail-Spam, aber wir haben nur erhalten die Freigabe des Kernels (Mangusta86 dass er jetzt studiert).
Also diese Ewigkeit Projekt könnte uns helfen, Cyan mod arbeiten, müssen aber das Smartphone, daran zu arbeiten. Wir versuchen, ihnen zu helfen, sie zu erhalten.
In 1 Tag erhielten wir 60 € nur wir italienische Gemeinde.
Ich bin mit xda, HTCMania, frandroid und alle anderen nationalen Forum sprechen.
Also bitte nur sehen, wo Sie spenden können
Viewing Goal Huawei Ascend G615 / Honor 2 U9508 Research - EternityProject Development Forums

Wenn Sie nicht sicher sind über die Entwickler Kontakt zu ihm auf xda oder sehen seine Arbeit auf
Bitte löschen Sie nicht den Beitrag Ich verbringe so viel Zeit mit dem Schreiben ist es, zumindest für mich sagen, das Problem