Huawei Ascend Y200 - english spoken users

det-happy

det-happy

Ehrenmitglied
Hello together,
as a German-language forum, we attach great importance to ensuring that all contributions are written in German.
If you can'nt speak German, please leave your questions only in the 3 english threads in this board.
That's why we inform you that we will delete posts in languages ​​other than German in all other threads.
We ask for your understanding.

Kind regards,
AH-Team

• Danke
Reaktionen: nnhlinh, michelkovacic und morpheus620
Please understand us too, this forum is the only place in the internet where we can get ANY assistance and custom ROM's for our devices :(

• Danke
Reaktionen: CaseF
we know that. this thread is the solution fou our international visitors. in this thread, you can write in english und we dont delete them.

Yeah, but we can't write in [ROM] dedicated threads, so we will have make offtopic in order to report bugs...

Der ursprüngliche Beitrag von 14:43 Uhr wurde um 14:59 Uhr ergänzt:

Please leave everything as is.
It was not a problem for everyone, you made it problem yourself, we are in this forum to communicate and find new ways to extend boundaries of our devices, and it does _NOT_ matter what language we use to communicate.
We try and use google Translate as much as it is possible, but we write in english because translating everything with g.translate will result in absolute rubbish material, admit it.

The best way to sort the "problem" is to leave everything as is, IMHO.

• Danke
ok,this is deutsch forum and it's normal to speak deutsch, but it's not general forum. I would understand ours moderators that is a general discusion, but this is the only one forum for our device with support for custom roms for y200, and y200 doesn't have only people in germany. sorry for initiate discussion of language, but we who doesn't speak deutsch must asking questions somewhere. I appreciate moderator who created this thead for non deutsche speakers, and i hope that we get evenly quick answer like others in other theads. thanks once more. :)

Ab sofort nur noch hier englisch schreiben.
Sehe Ich einen Thread wo dieses nicht eingehalten wird muss ich anders vorgehen.
Akzeptiert bitte unsere Regeln.

Write here from now on only english.
I saw a thread where this is not followed, I must proceed differently.
Please accept our rules.

• Danke
Reaktionen: nnhlinh
Just a reminder.
For most english users, english is not native language, so we made effort and actually took time to learn international(!) language to get be ensured of having no communication problems.
Please put into consideration that this forum is the -only- place in the internet where there is any activity on modding y200.

P.S English is my third language, so please forgive my errors.

I myself can not speak English and even use Google Translate ;) :)

morpheus620 schrieb:

:laugh: Thanks for this threat! Law is Law, we respect it!:thumbsup:

Dura lex, sed lex...
I think this rule is pointless, and solves less problems than it makes.

morpheus620 schrieb:
ok, but that english is such of funny, and in manny times incomprehensible. ok...now when we have clarified debate of spoken, i prayed moderators to delete all previous posts about linguistic debate so we can start with real debate of ours y200. thnx.

in the evening i'll collevt all english postings and move them to here.

#geschrieben auf meinen Huawei Honor mit Tapatalk 2

• Danke
Reaktionen: nnhlinh und morpheus620
Ohh, so instead of just posts around forum(structured(!)) we will have one JUNK(!) thread?
Great.

• Danke
@All english writers I want you to wait a while I thinke there will come a good solution for all of us in the next days.I promise that. More information will come next days ;).

• Danke
Reaktionen: nnhlinh
Anyone with an idea why would all of the sudden gprs stop working ? I do see indicator in status par but there's no traffic at all. No matter which address i try in browser or even google play it doesn't work. Always says that i can't connect. (All settings are set as per Carrier's info).
When i use sim card and use it in different phone it works, gprs works that is. Any help is greatly appreciated.

vBm schrieb:
Anyone with an idea why would all of the sudden gprs stop working ? I do see indicator in status par but there's no traffic at all. No matter which address i try in browser or even google play it doesn't work. Always says that i can't connect. (All settings are set as per Carrier's info).
When i use sim card and use it in different phone it works, gprs works that is. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Do you use "OUT Kitchen - battery indicator icon etc change" to change battery? Stockrom can use but Cleanbase#2 can't, it may be error like this. I have this problem too and find that!

No, I haven't used any custom roms or anything like that. All I did was rooting the phone as it was described here.

GPRS WAS working for about two weeks and then all of the sudden stopped. I even did factory wipe but that didn't help.

vBm schrieb:
No, I haven't used any custom roms or anything like that. All I did was rooting the phone as it was described here.

GPRS WAS working for about two weeks and then all of the sudden stopped. I even did factory wipe but that didn't help.

Check APN setting! or call to mobile provider to support, I think this problem is not by rooted phone!

APN is properly set and already did talked to carrier about the problem, and as i've said already, if i use my sim card on other phone it works. I haven't said that this is caused by rooting the phone (cause i did use gprs after i rooted the phone) nor it can be related. I was just wondering if there's maybe some setting that some faulty app could poke around and mess with.

Try flash with clean_base rom.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator: