Der User erfanoabdi hat gestern sein Lineage Rom upgedatet und alle bekannten Bugs beseitigt. Wer in den Genuss der aktuellsten Android Version inkl. Sicherheitspatch kommen will, kann die aktuelle Version nun (ohne) Bugs installieren.
Quelle: XDALineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Not Working :
- All bugs fixed
- Download the latest build and gapps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build, (magisk) and gapps
- TWRP : Erfan TWRP
- ROM : LineageOS
- Gapps : Erfan Open Gapps (Full Aroma)
Unofficial Open Gapps (Micro)
- Magisk : Magisk v14
- Only Battery Mod Support (no Efficiency)
- Only Clean Installation Please
- Bug Report Without logs means nothing
Reporting Bugs :
- DO NOT Report bugs if you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
- Device tree : https://github.com/MotoZ-2016/androi...g/lineage-15.1
- Kernel : https://github.com/MotoZ-2016/androi...g/lineage-15.1
- Vendor tree : https://github.com/MotoZ-2016/androi...g/lineage-15.1
Lineage OS 15 for Griffin, ROM for the Moto Z
erfanoabdi, somcom3x, vache, Lineage Team
Source Code: Moto Z Development Organization · GitHub
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: No Requirements
Based On: Lineage
Last Updated 2018-01-27