[MOD] Hintergrund beim Lockscreen wechseln FreeX10 B4 (Morph)

Q

quercus

Gast
Quelle: XDA

Autor: bleached45

Link: [MOD]Change lockscreen background FreeX10 B4 (Morph)

Bis jetzt hatte man als Lockscreen Hintergrund immer das aktuell eingestellte Wallpaper. Mit diesem Programm, könnt Ihr nun einen anderen Hintergrund für den Lockscreen verwenden.

This is tested on FreeX10 Beta 4. Make a backup if you want to test on another ROM. Please post if it works and what ROM you are on.

I stumbled upon this way to have a custom lockscreen background in the N1 forums and wanted to port it over to the X10... So I PMed rori~ (the original developer from the N1 thread) and asked him to help me port this to the X10... but he ended up doing the porting completely.
tongue.gif

THIS .ZIP IS FOR METAMORPH - NOT RECOVERY

This morph allows for a separate wallpaper to be used on the lockscreen (like miui).
This morph replaces the original default_wallpaper.jpg in the framework-res.apk and mods the keyguard_screen_tab_unlock.xml in the framework-res.apk to use the default_wallpaper.jpg.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Make a nandroid backup because this alters the framework-res.apk.
1b. Make sure you have a backup of your wallpaper because this will most likely change it, so you will have to reapply your original wallpaper.
2. Install metamorph if you haven't already.
3. Create a folder on the root of the sd card called AndroidThemes.
4. Place CustomLockscreenX10_Morph.zip in this folder.
5. In metamorph click "Unzip/Extract New Theme" pick this .zip.
Now in the AndroidThemes folder is a folder called CustomLockscreenX10_Morph. In there use a file explorer to navigate to framework-res/res/drawable-hdpi and drawable-hdpi-v4. Replace the image in those folders with any .jpg with a resolution of 480x854 of your choice. (Some themes use the hdpi-v4 layout so I included that too)
6. Go back to metamorph and click "Apply All".

The phone may reboot, this is fine.
If the lockscreen wallpaper is not the file you chose reboot into recovery and clear cache and dalvik cache (first reboot after this will take a long time while the cache is rebuilt).

IF YOU WISH TO THANK ANYBODY PLEASE THANK rori~ IN THIS THREAD!

rori~ made this possible, I just made the metamorph .zip work with our phone.

*screenshot of lockscreen is the current default_wallpaper.jpg in this .zip*
*second screenshot is just to show the home screen wallpaper is different*

Anhänge

• b4lockscreen.jpg
    b4lockscreen.jpg
    40,4 KB · Aufrufe: 481
  • b4wall.jpg
    b4wall.jpg
    21,6 KB · Aufrufe: 340
  • CustomLockscreenX10_morph.zip
    612,5 KB · Aufrufe: 111
wo, wie, mir ist dieses metamorph völlig unbekannt? ist das empfehlenswert, oder birgt das irgendwelche risiken?
und vorallem, gibts fürs X10 schon mehr themes/mods dafür?

Klick auf den Link Metamorph - dort ist es schön beschrieben.

hab ich schon, aber die erfahrungen gehen da ja ziemlich auseinander. fürs desire sollte man es zb wohl eher nicht verwenden! :winki:

leider steht eben nix bzgl. X10 dabei. gibts hier also noch niemanden, der es schon ausprobiert hat?

Vielleicht hast es überlesen - This is tested on FreeX10 Beta 4 - es funktioniert mal ganz sicher auf dieser Rom - auf anderen mit Vorbehalt - mehr kann ich leider auch noch nicht sagen.

Also ne interessante Geschichte für Backup Freunde. :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: Petarsson