Theme Entferntes Design aus Theme Store

IceMan87

IceMan87

Dauergast
Ich habe vor einigen Monaten ein Theme von dem Entwickler Felipe Leite gekauft und installiert. Vor einigen Wochen wurde es auf Android Nougat aktualisiert. Aber vor paar Wochen wurde viele seiner Themes auf Grund von Ähnlichkeiten bzw Design Verletztungen an Samsung Richtlinien aus dem Theme Store entfernt soweit ich das richtig verstanden habe.

Did you miss me? Yeah, this weekend was pretty complicated for me. Unfortunately, with the launch of Royal Dark Samsung contacted me. Remember the Theme Store Policies that had been updated in January of that year? 52 my themes have been suspended from the store including Royal, Santana Series, Vanilla, Candie, Touchwiz Flat Design and many others. I'm very sad about this. Even my authoring themes have been suspended, but if I did not cooperate and would not agree to this I would be cut off from the Theme Service. Anyway, I waited for the final result to so that I could contact you. It is. RIP for Santana, Flat Design ad some other themes! It's over for Royal too! But for every end there is a beginning. Let's go on.

Please, whoever has the themes, do not extract and share illegally, I beg you tenderly. This can get complicated. I can not share APK files outside Theme Service so do not ask for Inbox, I will not share.

I apologize to the royal coupon winners. In a few days when I reorganize and re-establish my ideas and thoughts I will return with some decisions. I will try to fix some issues. I will try to change some details that directly remind iOS in Santana 2.0 and Santana 5 so they come back soon. Anyway, when I am ready I will be here for you again. But be calm, it will only be a few days offline.

I hope you understand, I will be very happy with your support.
A big hug from the developer who loves you!

Felipe.
Nun zu meiner eigentlichen Frage. Da ich es noch vor der Entfernung aus dem Theme Store ganz normal gekauft und installiert habe ist es noch bei aufgelistet. Wenn ich es jetzt noch nutze kann es irgendwann zu Problemen kommen, das es ist offiziel nicht mehr im Theme Store verfügbar ist, bzw kann mein Smartphone dadurch irgendwelchen Schaden bekommen?