BestSnake Diskussion

Flooney

Flooney

Enthusiast
What I have noticed so far, is that it would be helpful if you would implement a pause between starting a new game and running the snake. Cause if the snake runs right ahead, when I have started a game, it's a bit confusing. So it would be better if you would let made the player the decision if he/she wants to start the snake.

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2

Thank you, yes I do understand. Good advice. In the near future implements and updated on Google Play.

If there are any other comments or suggestions will be glad to hear.

Hey, I downloaded your game and had the following first impressions:

It's a snake-game so the idea of the game is great :)
The snake looks good and is easy to control, no matter if control setting is set to "swype" or to "touch" ;)
Maybe the last setting point "swype sensivity" should be explained, because I can't imagine what this point does or what number to type in...

I like the idea of a starting screen, because it's really confusing if you tap on "New Game" and it starts directly :)

Maybe you could get higher resolution images of the fruits, because they look like they have a very low resolution...

That's my first impression, maybe some other aspects will come later :D

Thank you. Good that you leave me such reviews. I plan to release the update on the weekend, where I will try to accommodate all your wishes. On account swype sensitivity - perhaps better without it.

Has been updated game on Google Play.

Hallo

Als ein deutschsprachiges Forum legen wir sehr großen Wert darauf, daß jeder von unseren Nutzern jedem Thread folgen kann, auch wenn er kein Englisch versteht. Deswegen möchte ich alle auffordern, hier nur noch Beiträge auf Deutsch zu posten.

Entschuldigung. Ich verstehe.

Das Spiel wurde auf Google Play aktualisiert