2.2 & 801.x Enterprise

Not right now, since I'm not at work on saturdays, but I will on monday :)

I will also test on monday. Thanks for looking into this issue, Nadlabak. :thumbsup:

Update: Still not working for me :-(

Update2: I tried again, turning wifi off and on and now it connects! Woohoo! You're the man, Nadlabak!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
könnt ihr damit zu eduroam verbinnden?
ich habe die version von heute draufgespielt 15.2 und es werden die Phase2 einstellungen nicht gespeichert und daher kann ich weider nur ein mal mit dem AP verbinden danach funktioniert es wieder nicht.

Kann ich morgen mal testen, reconnect hatte ich nicht ausprobiert...
Aber vorher ging ja nicht mal der erste Connect, da find ich einmal pro Connect einen Haken setzen nicht so dramatisch

ich muss zum erneuten reconnect den AP aus Liste löschen und passwort+benutzername neu eingeben, erst dann gehts wieder ...
werden bei euch denn die Phase2 einstellungen gespeichert ?
also z.b. wenn ihr verbunden seid, mal WLAN aus, wieder an und dann -> eduroam auswählen und "netzwerk ändern" klicken, dann steht bei mir immer bei Phase2: keine

Muss ich morgen mal testen, grad kein Radius-Netz zur Hand.

bonanza: can you please test whether the issue is solved when you replace the Settings.apk in /system/app with the one attached?
(you can replace it in the update zip package and then apply the update again in OR, or you can do it e.g. via RootExplorer, then reboot...)
Please use the "Forget network" first, then try the connection again.
Thanks for the report in advance ;).

Anhänge

• Settings.apk
    2,7 MB · Aufrufe: 138
  • Danke
Reaktionen: bonanza
I did like you told with the latest update. (Manually changing the settings.apk and chmod 644)
At first it worked fine (first time ever i could connect to our university wifi) also after switching wifi off and on again it worked well.
But after i did a reboot, it did not work, also it did not work after deleting and reseting the settings.

I hope this feedback is helpfull in solving this problem.
P.S. great work with cm6/7 thanks a lot for this!

@nadlabak: thanks for having a deeper look at this issue !
Today I just hadn't enough time to make an extensive test, but what tried was the following:
I deleted the old eduroam-settings and recreated one with TTLS/MsCHAP2 and it connected fine. then I deactivated WLAN and reactivated it and it still was able to connect. :) Then i rebooted the phone and the Phase2-setting was still present and it connected quite fast :)
sofar it seems to work with your attached settings.apk but i will test it again tomorrow and report back if there are any issues.

THANKS!

• Danke
Reaktionen: nadlabak
Hm, i will try this again tomorrow, maybe i did something wrong...

hmm..today I tried it once again and unfortunately it didnt work.
At first I tried to connect with the same settings as yesterday (i didnt change anything) but it didnt work (its broken before he tried to gather an IP address). Then I recreated the AP and it connected once again. Then I disabled WLAN and renabled it and again no connection could be established :-(
After all I tried it with disabled n-support (HT-Enable=0)...but even after I rebooted the phone again no connection...

so i guess there are some more issues with wpa enterprise and the missing phase2 settings were just a part of it.

are there any possibilities to provide detailed logs about this issue ?

gibts mittlerweile was neues bzgl CM7 und eduroam? hatte jetzt die ganze zeit die Stock ROM, weils damit wunderbar funktioniert. würde aber gerne wieder zu CM7 wechseln wenns dort funktioniert.

• Danke
Reaktionen: Mais
bonanza schrieb:
gibts mittlerweile was neues bzgl CM7 und eduroam? hatte jetzt die ganze zeit die Stock ROM, weils damit wunderbar funktioniert. würde aber gerne wieder zu CM7 wechseln wenns dort funktioniert.
Neuigkeiten dazu?

Ich habe keinerlei Probleme mehr. Es funktioniert schon seit einer ganzen Weile.

Ich habs jetzt nochmal ausprobiert und anfangs hats auch geklappt, aber nach nem neustart vom handy verbindet er wieder nicht, wie bei den vorherigen versionen bei mir auch. Es hat immer kurz mal funktioniert und dann nicht mehr, bis ich den AP gelöst und wieder erstellt habe.

Ich wärme das Thema jetzt nochmal auf. Da ich gestern meinen Stein auf die neuste MIUI-Version geflasht habe, hatte ich eigentlich gehofft, dass das Problem mittlerweile behoben wurde. Es funktioniert bei mir leider immer noch nicht!

Gibt es schon etwas neues?