[4.2.2] Team EOS 4 Nightlies

Wollte nur damit ausdrücken, dass die Erde sich weitergedreht hat und im Vergleich mit dem IPad 4 diese Unterschiede sichtbar sind.

Ob es beim TF101 jemals anders war, weiß ich nicht, ich weiß auch nicht, ob das Ipad 2 je geruckelt hat.

Ist zwar etwas Offtopic, aber ich habe ein Vergleichsvideo zwischen dem Sony Z und dem Sony Ultra gesehen.

Obwohl ja das Z erst vor ein paar Monaten rauskam sind jetzt schon Geschwindigkeitszuwächste im Starten von Apps etc. beim Ultra zu sehen.

So schnell kann das gehen......

V121 verfügbar
verlinkt in Post 1

Team EOS hat sich aufgelöst. Timduru wird aber weiterhin seine Top TF101 Rom bereitstellen und supporten.

Zitat von Timduru
"
Well I'm just on vacation guys...
I will still be around, no worries, I'm still my user #1, I like to have my TF101 working well
I now have less than a couple of weeks of vacation left,
then I'll need to get my DSL back working at home, then I'll see what I do
So a bit of patience.

I just still don't understand very well the switch to CodeFire, I didn't really get any convincing explanation.
Sure it's BigRushDog & RaymanFX's choice to decide which team they want to break or join,
but I don't really see that move beneficial to the TF101, maybe it can help the phone based devices, I don't know.
CodeFire rom seems to be mostly for phones.
But what is of interest here is our device the TF101
I for one would also have waited that the new rom is fully functionnal before doing the switch so that we could at least try it.
For the moment it's more destructive and demotivating than anything of benefits.

I think one important thing has been forgotten in the EOS breaking process: you, the users.
I for one always try to think about that as my #1 priority.

As for the close future, as I said before it just seems a waste of time to me at this point to switch while we have a mostly stable EOS4 rom for the TF101.
I'm not even sure what there is to gain in that rom at all, I for one would like a detailled description of the pro and cons
and what we have to gain.

Until then the wisest for me for the moment seems to keep building on TeamEOS 4 imho.
I will most likely just do like good old time with the previews, and improve from there and publish my own versions.
Just that it wouldn't be previews of what is coming next this time since EOS is dead.
I might also revert most of the latest modifications and reboot from Preview 202 with a few added things most likely.
As noted here by a few others, things seems a bit unstable in the latest nightlies and I prefer to stay as stable as possible, even more when I'm on vacation with the TF101 being my only device

Not having to work with TeamEOS and having to take in consideration other devices might actually be beneficial for the TF101 actually.
Whereas TeamEOS4 needs to maintain compatibility for other devices, and as we've seen in the past break things for the TF101 while adding stuff for other devices too, generating delays, or sometime making compromises that are not optimal for the TF101.

With only the TF101 as a target I can focus on making it better, faster, and with a much lesser painful process than with EOS.

I can also make things work tighter and more tailored for the TF101 in the rom, integrate more things from K.A.T for example
like the GPS , finer volume control and so on.
Things like that that really matter for our device and not bloating the rom with less important things and making it less efficient for our old device.
There are not really much missing though, for the moment I'm quite happy with the latest EOS4 preview myself

It just works well and does what I want.

So yeah, no worries it's not the end, we'll still have roms for the TF101.
There are currently more roms than we ever had before, so it might be even time to try them and/or contribute to them.
I kinda like the way PA is doing things myself, as I've said early in the EOS development and the PhabletUI lag issues, the window manager is really sh*t, and I kinda like that PA has rewritten part of it. I might havve a look at integrating part of that work, as it might be of benefits for the TF101.
I'm unsure yet which strategy could be the most efficient and best for the device.
It might also depends how quickly Android 5.0 comes out.
4.3 seems to be mostly very minor changes..
So we won't really need to bother with that imho.
"

Mit dem Flash auf 121 erkennt das TF die SD Karte nicht mehr, bzw. schreibt "SD Karte leer", zurückgeflasht SD Karte wieder da. Jetzt wieder auf 121
und wieder das selbe, "SD Karte leer"

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Habe auch mit der Version 121 Probleme....nach dem flashen startet das TF101 nicht mehr. Bin zurück auf Version 120 (hier gibt es keine Probleme)

bei mir ist es beim 3ten Versuch auch am Startbildschirm (Eeepad Logo) hängen geblieben, nur mehr mit Power + Vol- zu retten gewesen...
jetzt wieder auf 120er unterwegs ;-)

Problem ist bekannt. Mit der KAT App ist die SD im Dateimanager sichtbar.

Kat App? Ich hab den KAT Kernel draufgegeben...

da ist nichts zu sehen

Kat Toolbox

Aber die 120 macht es auch. Ich weiß auch nicht welche Veränderungen in der 121 sind.

irgendwo muß sich da ein Fehlerteufelchen eingeschlichen haben...

Kat Kernel 104 verfügbar
verlinkt in Post1

kann man diese Rom wie eine Eos behandeln? somit einfach über eine Eos drüber flashen? mit gapps und katkernel hinten nach?

Im Prinzip ja. Ich habe aber trotzdem ein Fullwipe gemacht.
Zu beachten: der KATKernel 105 ist bei KATKISS integriert ;)
Alles weitere im neuen Thread.

Leute brauche eure Hilfe habe heute ein Tf101 mit der Rom bekommen, dann sagte er mir update und ich habe es installiert seit dem hängt es im Bootloop.-Was tun?

danke habe es aber schon anders gelöst,.-habe einfach die KatKiss rom installiert. Funktioniert einwandfrei. Aber was ich dennoch nicht habe ist eine NTFS unterstützung-hast du eine Ahnung wie ich die bekomme ?.-und vllt ein weg um 1080p mkv´s flüssig abzuspielen?

SRY, späte Nachricht. NTFS funktioniert leider nicht.

Und mit den MKV's?

Die funktionieren ganz gut mit dem Dice Player.
Du kannst mal wegen NTFS die KAT-App versuchen. Bei funktioniert es nicht.