Kann man den Aeon MQ5 Helixmod 6.1.6 auf AFTV installieren?

T

Tenker

Erfahrenes Mitglied
Ich habe versucht
den Aeon MQ5 Helixmod 6.1.6 Skin
zu installieren. Leider ohne Erfolg...
Unter Kodi für Windows habe ich ihn ohne Probleme installiert.

Mache ich etwas falsch oder läuft der Skin nicht auf unseren Fire TV Boxen?

Viele Grüße
Tenker

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
In wie vielen Foren hast du das jetzt gepostet?

Nur in 3 ...
:biggrin:

his is a new thread for my mods to MQ 5 for Helix. Much of the basic work was done by Orby, and I added mainly stuff for PVR and few things that MQ 5 missed in Gotham. To save me the problem of trying to maintain different code bases without the overhead of starting a GitHub project, I also include my tweaks (aren't too massive), for the most part some changes to the English (US) language file and replacement fonts that include CJK characters (among others). Also a few tweaks having to do with info displayed for Music Videos. Note: The zip files linked on this post cannot be installed "as is". You must unzip the file you download from here to a temporary location. After you unzip you will find three things:

1. A folder service.skin.widgets Inside this is a file you must manually move and replace in the Kodi addon "service.skin.widgets" (do this after you install the skin).

2. A text file readme.txt

3. A zip file skin.aeonmq5.helixmod.zip This is the file that you will browse to from within Kodi addon manager to "install from zip file".

Punkt 1 beim Fire TV beachtet?