Kann man das Ernst nehmen?

Jaiel

Jaiel

Dauergast
Hallo Thema sagt es schon:

Hola from Barcelona, and congratulations on your new app!

My name's Nico Sánchez. I work for Appszoom, and it's my job to check out new apps every day. I found your e-mail on Google Play, and I thought I would introduce myself.

(If you're not interested, just ignore this e-mail and I won’t bother you anymore)

You already have a page for your app in Appszoom. Sign up to officially link other apps you might have to your account, create a Developer Page for Jaiel Soft, and make sure that your app will be searchable by our 4 million monthly visitors - it's super fast and 100% free.

You might be wondering… what is Appszoom, and why is this person writing to me? :)

We list every app in the iOS and Android catalogs in our platform, so I'm reaching you to let you know we've got your app too.

We handpick the very best high-quality and original apps, test them, and write reviews and articles about them. If our editors notice your app as exceptional, we'll contact you directly.

Our community of millions of users and over 25,000 developers shares app experiences on Appszoom. Our mission is to help people discover what app to install next. Once they have made their decision, we send them to the official markets to download.

Any questions, don't hesitate to drop me a line. I love hearing from mobile devs. See you in Appszoom!

PS: If you're having trouble getting your app off the ground, we can help. Check out our App Boost service!

Vor allem der letzte Link führt auf eine Download farm wo man sich gegen Geld Downloads holen kann

Was haltet ihr davon?

Gewöhn dich dran. Sobald man eine App im Store hat kommen tausende Anbieter und wollen dir irgendwas verkaufen. Von Klicks über Bewertungen zu Auswertungen.
Ignorier das einfach.

Aber zu deiner Frage: Ja das kann man ernst nehmen. Wenn du die Installationen bezahlst bekommst du sie normalerweise auch... Aber ob man das will/braucht...

Jo ales klar ich werd drauf achten. Was denkst sich google dabei? Vor dem Release kamen schon welche... -.-

Google??
Nichts. Das sind verschiedene andere Firmen. Google hat damit nichts zu tun. Deine Mail Adresse ist im Store online.

Ok ich hab das verwechslet mit meinem Domain Hoster da habe ich einige Email bekommen von diversen Webseiten designer etc. erhalten