Neues ROM für Flytouch 2; Android 2.2#4325

J

justfor

Fortgeschrittenes Mitglied
Ein neues ROM ist verfügbar(Flytouch 2, SuperPad, WWE10)
Neues Rom: 2.2 #4325
Download (Danke an kiodo1981)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14174333/4325.zip

Mal was neues - Android 2.2 und nach dem ersten Eindruck schnell!

Flashbar mit IUW über USB (für die, die IUW noch nicht haben: iuw1.1-english.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/taD2UBA).
(Bei ausgeschalteten Flytouch 2: Mit der Kombination Power + Menu -einige Sekunden halten- kommt man in den entsprechenden Modus)

Anleitung von XDA: SuperPad/FlyTouch2/WWE10 Android 2.2 Froyo USB Flashing :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1074251

Bei mir hat das Flashen geklappt, aber OHNE Gewähr:

In IUW eingestellt:
Kernel:- uImage
System: - system.img
User: - userdata.img

u-boot und ramdisk sind zwar auch enthalten, werden aber nicht empfohlen.

Für U0: Die Datei u-boot-nand.bin aus dieser Datei: https://www.android-hilfe.de/attachme...t-nand.zip.zip
Für Ramdisk.img: Und die Datei ramdisk.img
von dort: Ramdisk_SmaRkieS.zip

zSYS.img: Meine Erachtens ist dies recovery. Ich habe es in diesem Abschnitt geflasht.

Root geht mit universal androot 1.6.2beta5.
#4325 ist sehr schnell. Bei Standby geht es nicht aus, daher ist der Batterieverbrauch etwas höher, aber auch kein Verbindungsabbruch bei WIFI.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: Twinente, miha und klemensk
Danke für die Info! Ich hatte schon die Hoffnung fast aufgegeben, dass keiner mehr fürs Superpad entwickelt.
Ich werde nun mal nach weiteren Erfahrungen suchen, hier scheint ja wohl kein großes Interesse mehr zu bestehen :-[ Wäre toll, wenn dennoch an dieser Stelle Tips ausgetauscht werden könnten?!

gesendet mit meinem Flytouch II

Bitte kann einer mal in deutsch beschreiben wie ich diese ROM installiere?

in deutsch siehe https://www.android-hilfe.de/forum/apad-gf10-flytouch-2.207/build-number-deb-r2-1-1480.68666.html
Angepasst auf die ROM.

Als erstes benötigst du dieses spezielle USB-Kabel, z.B.:
http://www.gtk.com.tw/english/show_product_small_pic.asp?id=1791 (Ein USB3-Kabel hat bei mir auch geklappt)

Vorgehensweise zum Flashen:
- Burntool 075 (http://www.onderka.com/wp-content/superpad_burntool_075.zip)
- und die neue Firmware (siehe 1. Post)
- downloaden und beide entpacken.
- Datei “secbulk“ (Setupinformation) (beim .zip vom Burntool mitgeliefert) installieren
- Burntool 075 öffnen
- in Setting folgendes auswählen:
- “burn”-button setzen
Datei-Auswahl wie im 1. Post beschrieben!

- OK drücken (linker Button unten, “??” steht drauf)
- Flytouch ausschalten.
- Flytouch und den PC mit dem speziellen USB Kabel verbinden.
- Menü und Home Tasten drücken und gleichzeitig das Gerät einschalten, es verbindet sich jetzt mit dem PC.
- Im Burntool 075 auf “Start“ drücken und den Anweisungen auf dem Flytouch folgen.
Der Neustart des Flytouch dauert etwa 3-5 min.
Flashen auf eigene Gefahr!

A little help here! I flashed 4325 from base root of 2gb sd card. Two things do not work, first is the XY axis is inverted as YW (over came through settings display turn off auto rotate) and the WiFi does not work. When in settings wireless/turn on wifi/scanning/can not scan, no network.

My tablet is a Flytouch2-256-2gb Info 6.1.5(587) before flashing. Do you think I should have done the usb method. I have win7 64 and it just will not work with 32.

Any thoughts! Help!!!!!

Hallo,
Empfehlen würde ich eine Installation mit USB (Recommendation is USB-method)
Ich wusste gar nicht, dass es mit der SD-Karte geht. (i didn't realize, that SD-card method is working with this ROM at all)

Vielleicht ist ein alter Windows XP Rechner vorhanden, mit dem die Installation dann gemacht werden kann?

Sonst kann ich nur berichten, dass WIFI bei mir geht und XY axis auch ok ist.

Gruß, justfor

Thank you for responding. What brothers me is do I have a flytouch or is it ZT 180 (I do know that it has a INFOTMIC boot screen that shows last rom 6.1.5(587). By the way, do you have burning step by step application of the firmware. Charlie

I can confirm you havin a Flytouch2 because of Infotmic.

Ich würde ja gern mal wissen, wie bei anderen WLAN läuft. Und ob der Market wieder komplett (!) geht?

gesendet mit meinem Flytouch II

Either I am really dumb or is it in German "DumKoff" anyway. the usb to usb is not working. Plugged up to PC and Flytouch, executed IUW burn tool, held power and menu button on tablet, it never said communicating with PC, nor did the pc display disk from being grayed out. Bad cable or wrong program? I am also worry about instructions given on XDA link in the top of page.

Not sure what you mean Droideca other Wi-Fi!

Or is there a better tool and installation instructions? If so please let me know.

charliemiami schrieb:
Either I am really dumb or is it in German "DumKoff" anyway. the usb to usb is not working. Plugged up to PC and Flytouch, executed IUW burn tool, held power and menu button on tablet, it never said communicating with PC, nor did the pc display disk from being grayed out. Bad cable or wrong program? I am also worry about instructions given on XDA link in the top of page.

You need to use Windows XP, at least these drivers are written for 32bit OS.

What I meant is I wonder if other users got issues with their WiFi as experienced in the previous versions.

(for the record, it's Dummkopf, so you were close. But as you managed a flash before, you ain't one) ;)

Thanks for the kind words!

By any chance do you know how to completely wipe clean the tablet and start over. I did have a male to male adapter but when I opened IU tool (it linked) it turned green but said error in reading wrapped and reported nothing, plus tablet went back to trying to boot on its own and hung with flashing cursor after android displayed. I added Windows XP Pro 32 bit to my machine and boot into it to use the 32 bit flashing tool to my Windows 7 Pro.

Also is there a conversion instruction to use the xda guide since the files in 4325 are different?

I found a disc image for 3925 and Using win32diskimager, I was able to get back into the tablet and under settings, about device: Model INFOPad10, Android version 2.2 v 2.1 #3925, Kernel Version 2.6.32.9 root @ local Host #1, Build # FRF85B. This has corrected the xy axis problem but wifi does not work, it (wifi) turns on and while scanning it reports it can not scan, therefore no internet access and tablet seems to be real slow takes about 3 seconds for screen rotation to move from vertical to horizontal.

Help, how to fix wifi and to upgrade to 4325!!

charliemiami schrieb:

Did you use the upper USB-port for the cable? (If you use the second USB-Port, it will not communicate with the PC!)

Bye the way: You have found the right xda-thread in [ROM] (Flytouch 2, SuperPad, WWE10) 2.2 V2.5 #4325 - xda-developers

I installed another HDD in my PC and loaded Win XP 32 Pro and have ordered a male to male USB. I tried making a male to male but one of the males had only two leads and the other end of the cable had 4 leads, do not know if that also caused a problem. So until the new cable comes I am just cooling out! Happy Holidays and thanks for all of the help! Charlie

Siehe den 1. Post in diesem Thread.

okay guys or gals: I received the male to male and flashed. This is what I got: Model number p002:jutwnia; android version 2.2 v2.5 #4325; Kernel version 2.6.32.9 judy@judy-pc #26; Build number frf85B. Tablet boots Android World, Penquin, android_, android and then slide lock screen. Under settings Wifi Turn on, network, scanning, un-able to scan, Wifi turns off. Help! what is wrong? Do I need to wipe tablet clean (if so, how do I do that)

Juts a quick idea:
Wifi-Button is on ?(I mean the hardware button on the top of the flytouch).

bye the way: For new setup see post#1 and the guide you found on xda.