knightdominion

M

Mr.B

Ambitioniertes Mitglied
Da die SuFu nicht viel für knightdominion rausgespuckt hat, mach ich mal n neues Thema.

Eigentlich wollt ich nur wissen ob jemand die Knightdominon version 0.2.1 drauf hat.
Die 0.2.1 soll 300 MB appspeicher haben, und des ist mal mehr als verlockend.

aber lest selbst:

Forum.ArchosFans.com - View topic - Operation "I still haven't bricked this?: The quest for root

Version 0.2.1 with increased app space
This version is still in the works but I wanted to get it out. The difference between this and 0.2 is that this image contains a 290MB app space so you can install 5 x the apps. The down side is the install process. This is not for everyone! I do not have a new device to test this on. My drive was partitioned several different times several different ways before I got a working image for me so I can only HOPE this will work for you. Only do this if you know how to use the RockChip flasher until you hear that it works for other folks.

Des problem ist, das ich nicht so der Rootspezialist bin, auch nicht weiß was RockChip flasher ist.

Wenn mir jemand da ein bisschen hilfestellung geben könnt... weil ich will unbedingt den zusätzlichen Appspeicher!!

Zurück
Oben Unten