[ROM/Diskussion] SmartDroid 1.1 [Runnybase1.05.401.4_R2, Sense 3.5]

Scum

Scum

Teammitglied
[ROM] SmartDroid 3.1|1.14.709.2|Sense 3.5|2.3.5|S and T versions - xda-developers

Hya guys
wink.gif
this is my ROM , hope you like it ;-)
smartdroid_logo_metal.png

This is basically what I want from my Rom. Everything is fully optimized, and tested, all the scripts we used to know about Ram, UV, SDspeed, Graphics, Data connection improvements, and much more..all of these scripts and tweaks are in this ROM. The result is something amazingly fast, but stable, and with less battery drain. The apps you can find in the ROM, are useful for file managing, gps fix, recovery managing, Cpu controlling, etc..
Look is 100% Stock, but I ported my BlueManiacs for this rom, and of course all of themes that fit Rcmix and other sense 3.5, work for my ROM too!
wink.gif
The idea is provide the best Sense 3.5 five experience ever:) without any particular effort from users or a lot of flash to reach the most useful and powerful, and less battery drain setting.
Thanks and Credits
Htc
Google
Dsixda Kitchen
Xda-developers
Uebarena
Biggest Thanks to@Alireza (for his amazing help)
@Capychimp (for his help)
@He_stehone64 (help in theming, some parts of his themes in my ROM)
@Onepagebook (help in theming, and parts of his theme in my BlueManiacs)
@Mike1986 (some of build.prop tweaks come from ARHD) and his team and followers (@Whiskey, @wacco, @Euphorie, @Preacher, etc, thanks guys
wink.gif
)

---Features---
--Sense 3.5--
--RunnyMede porting 1.11.1113.1 Newest Sensation XL base--
--No Bliss parts--
--Deodex--
--Zipaligned--
--BusyBox added--
--Root and Superuser Added--
--Bloatware removed--
--data\app function added--
--init.d function added--
--fully optimized and tweaked--

---What you get---
--Pure Sense 3.5 Experience
--No Bliss parts--
--Old Market--
--Tweaked Build.prop(a collection of best scripts for Build.prop, most made by @Mike1986..if someone recognize his work, (since I can't remeber where I took all of the scripts) just tell me, and I'll give you the proper credits)--
--init.d scripts--
--a lot of useful app--
--new gps.conf--
--a lot of uneuseful app removed--
--amazing battery life---
--Kernel V8 RCMix--

CHANGELOG

2.0 (Do not flash any add-on from the previous version)

-New Sensation XL base 1.11.1113.1 (THX @JSLEnterprise for providing me the RUU)
-added multi-language
-added AdvancedPowerMenu
-added CRT animation
-Kernel RCMix v8
-removed rcmix tweaks apk
-Removed UV-lite (you can flash it as add-on)
-Removed Ultra-smooth Rosie (you can flash it as add-on)
-removed Market updater (you got the old market)
-removed bloatwares, spywares, security holes, ota updates, logger services ( I strongly suggest you to use Logging Test App to see if something is logging without your permission!! I've checked, my rom seems to be 100% safe)
-removed some conflictual init.d scripts
-removed some uneuseful build.prop tweaks
-removed Bravia Engine (it causes freezes in htc player)
-removed LyapotaMusicBox(simply doesn't work fine, it cause freezes in cam, htc video player...I left only the overboost for Beats Audio)
-added useful app as always (quickboot, gpsfix, status gps, 4ext updater, es file manager, no frills, etc...)
-removed Hybrid Camera from SmartDroid 1.1 (just to left you the choice, but you can flash the hybrid camera as add-on)
-restored ondemand governor (you can change it with no frills if you like it)

DOWNLOAD 2.0
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

----1.1----
-wrong name in settings\phone identity fixed
-added Rcmix Tweaks (please you MUST read the note below)
-added multi-language support
-changed default governor to smartass
-added new camera fully working(please you MUST read the note below)
removed a lot of bloatware,spyware,security holes
-added new Quicklaunchwidget
-revert the look of custom version 100% stock
-fixed and new bluemaniacs hd
-deleted ota updater, now you're 100% safe
-fixed issues with es file manager, adobe reader, titanium backup, etc...
-fixed su and superuser too
-added more useful app's such as quickboot
builded a patch aka Espresso Patch wich brings the tweaks fully working with Espresso look and taste:)
builded a patch 100% stock sense 3.5 look who brings the Rcmix tweaks fully working
builded a patch for fully working Rcmix tweaks inside new BlueManiacs HD
NOTE1 about Rcmix Tweaks
In the 1.1 Stock you got all the tweaks option working, but you'll get bootloops if you try to enable "Button Backlight Settings" from Backlight Tweaks\Display Option, and also if you try to use "Volume key screen on" in Miscellaneous OptionsTo make the things work, just flash the stock or espresso patch and you'll be fine. ALWAYS a nandroid backup BEFORE flash the patch
Patch explanation
expresso patch is a patch wich is needed to make Rcmix Tweaks fully working, but also bring a Sense Espresso look for the SmartDroid Stock...isn't a big theme, basically it's a mod, but people like this kinda look and me too.
tweaks patch is the same, it makes Rcmix Tweak fully working, but it's stock look, just a blue stock battery% and nothing else, cause people like 100% stock look also..
Blue Maniacs HD is being builded with this patch inside, so when you flash the theme, you automatically enable the RCMix tweaks fully working..
NOTE2 ABOUT CAMERA
Camera is fully working, and non themed for now, BUT if you record a video, then tap to the immediate previously, you'll get fc...to avoid this, just wait a second and see your just recorded video using the little picture on the bottom-left of the screen or just use the gallery. This is the ONLY one bug of this good Camera.
----1.0--- (first release)
--All of HTC's Bloatware has been removed--
--Added some Useful apps--
(RIL INFO's, NO Frill, 4EXT Recovery app, EXT Date widget XL, Es File Manager, Gps Fix, Gps Status, Titanium Backup, SwiftKey (all of the apps are free version obviously)
--Kernel RCMix V8--
--Tweaked Media profiles.xml--
(for smaller and better recorded file' size)
--ICS Animation--
--Tweaked Rosie (Transparent Background)--
--Tweaked SystemUI (XL Settings)--
--ULTRASMOOTH ROSIE-- (from @hamdir THX:)--
--New Gps.conf--
(if you are in trouble with gps signal and want to try a different gps.conf here you GO)
--MY Tweaked Build.prop (a collection of the best working scripts ever)--
-Net Speed tweaks (increase wifi and data speed)
-Tweaks for battery drain
-Git to Dalvik Cache
-Dalvik size increased to 64m instead of 32m
-Tweak for better media quality
-Tweak for better Camera quality
-Tweak for better GPS connection and Stability
-Tweak for Lock Launcher (Rosie) in memory=more smoothness
-Incresed overall touch responsiveness
-Increased and improved GUI management
-Tweak for HTC spyware (no more spyware)
-Tweak for disable black screen after call end
-Tweak for Bravia Engine
--Init.d Scripts--
-Script RCMix UV-lite for V8 Kernel (THX @Killersloth)
-Scrip for SD Cache size (now 2048KB (best value ever) instead of 128Kb
-Script for Ram (you always got more than 200Mb free ram)
-Script for battery calibration
-Removed OC Daemon-
-Script to undervolt your CPU
-Fix some conflict in dalvik-
--Added Advanced Power Menu
-Added CRT animation
--NEW Gallery Wall's Cutter (as the old sense 2.1 used to, you can now chose the entire wallpaper in gallery, and not only a part as in sense 3.5 should be:))
--Black HTC Boot and Down Animation--
--Bravia Engine Inside--
--Added Custom BlueSky.apk (skin) for a more Blue Effect in theme or stock as well--
--Added Betas Sound--
--Added Last @Lyapota MusicBox2--(100% working)
--------------------OLD DOWNLOADS--------------------

SmartDroid 1.1
megaupload mirror for 1.1
SmartDroid 1.0
megaupload mirror 1.0

Patch for SmartDroid 1.1
Espresso Patch
mirror for Espresso rcmix tweaks patch
megaupload mirror for stock rcmix tweaks patch
Tweaks Patch for SmartDroid

Installation steps, tricks, and tips!
--First of all, when you first flash the SmartDroid 1.0, you MUST convert data, and cache partitions to ext4, since by default are ext3. Leaving them ext3 isn't dangerous at all, but it's better to make all partitions to ext4
--I strongly recommend to use 4EXT Recovery 2.2.7 RC5 from @Madmaxx (you can download it and install it with the 4extapp free edition you find in the ROM)
--To install the ROM, follow these steps:
-Reboot into recovery (4ext is better
-Go to wipe|format and chose "wipe all partitions except sd card\Wipem' all!")
-Then perform a wipe data factory reset
-now flash the ROM
-Reboot (wait few minutes till the Sense is fully booted
-Reboot into recovery again (*optional steps, only if you want to flash a theme)
-Flash BlueManiacs (or any other theme you like it)
-Perform wipe cache, and then wipe dalvik cache
-Reboot (it will take a while due to dalvik cache wipe)
Done!

Instructions for 2.0
How to use App Flasher
App flasher is a flashable zip. The zip allows you to flash basically everything you want, apk's or files. All you have to do is put your apk or your files into the app flasher then flash it through recovery. That's it.
How to Use ALL in 1 Pack
All in 1 pack is a NON flashable zip, wich includes all the add-on's for SmartDroid 2.0. Some of these add-on's are already a flashable zip (to be sure that the zip can be flashed, open the zip and check if the META-INF folder is present, if it is so, then the zip is flashable, otherwise don't).
BlueManiacs for 2.0
This is the well known BlueManiacs, but with a particular feature. It contains the UltraSmooth Rosie, so if you flash it, you'll automatically get the UltraSmooth Experience. If you don't like the UltraSmooth, just delete the apk before flash the theme, that's it. Obviously, you can delete all the apk's you don't want before flash the theme.
PS. WARNING, in settings you'll find the rcmix tweaks, but it's just graphic, if you try to click you'll get fc, so don't try, unless you have flashed the proper patch in post 3;-)

Here you can find BlueManiacsHD+Add ons+RCMix Tweaks patch

This is my theme, with some parts @OnePageBook theme, and Honeyhd and ICS therme by @He_Stehone64. Mixed toghether, Sense becomes Blue and EyeCandy like you've never seen before
wink.gif
Thanks to these guys, and their amazing work! NOTE: all the following themes work perfectly with SmartDroid, so if you like them more than mine, please flash them! These themes are awesome!

What's New in BlueManiacs??!
In BlueManiacs you can find a NEW Camera (is the amaza one), perfectly working and themed, most people like it:) You can also find all the HoneyHD theme parts, and new amazing icons from OPB Runny-Blue Theme:)
ps. Obviously, if you want the themed cam on a stock version, just replace the apk and will work, or ask me for help and I'll provide you a flashable zip:)
DOWNLOAD BLUEMANIACS HD for 2.0
https://rapidshare.com/files/3848645...tDroid_2.0.zip
megaupload mirror

-------------------ADD ON's------------------
UltraSmooth Rosie for 2.0
https://rapidshare.com/files/3626756...tDroid_2.0.zip
All in 1 Pack (All removed apps, apps flasher, hybrid camera, Rcmix uv lite+sd card speed+free ram, new 4ext Recovery updater)
https://rapidshare.com/files/3036020...hable_zip_.zip

--------Patch--------
Nandroid backup is strongly reccomended before try these patch!
here you got the patches which enable the rcmix tweaks. Keep in mind that enalbe the tweaks means flash the old rosie from the old base, which isn't dangerous, but it's old!:) Anyway, with the old rosie the tweaks work 100% fine, and you can also chose the bliss rosie. So that's definitely your choice!:)
RCMix tweaks Stock
Rcmix Tweaks for BlueManiacs

App list
Here is a complete list of apps, as they appears in system (their true name) and obviously what those apk's do..so following this list, you're able to figure out what you should remove safely or what you should add to make an app such as HTC HUB works 100%. For this list we have to thank @Patric and his Rom Cleaner:)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Here you can find BlueManiacsHD

screenshot3xi.png
screenshot4oq.png
screenshot5bq.png
screenshot6wx.png
screenshot7cr.png

This is my theme, with some parts @OnePageBook theme, and Honeyhd and ICS therme by @He_Stehone64. Mixed toghether, Sense becomes Blue and EyeCandy like you've never seen before
wink.gif
Thanks to these guys, and their amazing work! NOTE: all the following themes work perfectly with SmartDroid, so if you like them more than mine, please flash them! These themes are awesome!

What's New in BlueManiacs??!
In BlueManiacs you can find a NEW Camera (is the amaza one), perfectly working and themed, most people like it:) You can also find all the HoneyHD theme parts, and new amazing icons from OPB Runny-Blue Theme:)
ps. Obviously, if you want the themed cam on a stock version, just replace the apk and will work, or ask me for help and I'll provide you a flashable zip:)

DOWNLOAD BLUEMANIACS HD
https://rapidshare.com/files/4024952...SmartDroid.zip

Honey HD Theme, and ICS Theme by @He_Stehone64
HomeyHD Theme
ICE HD Theme

OPB Theme by @OnePageBook
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1265225

Habe ich auch gerade auf XDA entdeckt. Das bisherige Feedback hört sich sehr gut an. Werde ich antesten sobald mein DHD geladen ist. Hast du es schon getestet?

Werde es mal morgen früh draufflashen ... :sleep:

Habe es gerade geflasht und bootet gerade. Gebe gleich noch ein Feedback zum ersten Eindruck.

WOW! Gefällt mir! Sehr smooth, Sense 3.5 ist genau mein Ding. Mal schauen was Batterieverbrauch und Empfang in den nächsten Tagen sagen.
Sehr schön, dass Beats Audio direkt dabei ist. Handy gibt sich jetzt als Sensation XL aus...müßte man in der build.prop ändern.

Hatte es auch drauf. Ist nicht schlecht aber in Moment ist meine Priorität ganz klar Hei den energy Rom (das jetzt auch drauf ist).

Was mir aufgefallen ist das unter Einstellungen PCMix3D Tweaks nicht funktionieren.
War das nur bei mir so?

Gesendet mit der Android-Hilfe.de-App

Scum schrieb:
meine Priorität ganz klar Hei den energy Rom (das jetzt auch drauf ist).
Das sagt mir nix? Hast du einen Link auf XDA?

Scum schrieb:
Was mir aufgefallen ist das unter Einstellungen PCMix3D Tweaks nicht funktionieren.
Hab ich keine Probleme mit. Allerdings hab ich bei den Tweaks irgendeine Einstellung geändert so dass ich in einer Bootloop gelandet bin :(

Das Energy Rom habe ich hier im Forum auch gepostet ...

Gesendet mit der Android-Hilfe.de-App

Also das ROM hat bei mir gelaggt wie Sau :o

Ist echt besser als die Runnymede 4.0!

hat jemand die RCTWEAKS zum nachflashen?

Hallo!
Wie bekomme ich diese Symbole die auf der Linke seite sind, auf Bildschirm?
screenshot6wx.png

mfg:

Widget hinzufügen (lange auf Display drücken) -> Alle HTC Widgets durchsuchen :flapper:

Danke, und wie ist es mit Akku verbrauch? Vergleich zu RCMix3d Runny v4.0????

mfg:

keine Ahnung!
Habe gerade ein paar andere Roms die am laufen sind!
RCMix3d Runny v4.0 wird nicht so schnelle bei mir zum Einsatz kommen!

Teste es doch selbst :biggrin:

Irgendwie laufen die RCTweaks nicht. Wenn ich die Tweaks nachträglich flashen will dann wird bei dem Versuch abgebrochen... Was mache ich falsch??

Ich habs seit ein paar Tagen drauf, und bin absolut begeistert.
Läuft flüssig, und schnell.

Das einzige was mich massiv stört:

Irgendwas stimmt mit dem Wlan nicht.
Also ich kriege Verbindung ect. ganz normal.
Aber das Wlan schalter sich irgendwie ständig ab, wenn das Handy nicht genutzt wird.
Das fällt mir halt bei Whatsapp auf. Wenn ich das Handy mal 2-3 Stundne liegen lasse, und dann anmache, dann fängts an und ich empfange zum Teil 50 und mehr Whatsapp Meldungen, die in den letzten 2-3 Stunden verschickt wurden.
Das macht die Sache natürlich reizlos, weil ich ja garnicht zeitnah die Nachrichten kriege.
Bisher habe ich dieses Problem auch mit keiner Einstellung wegbekommen.

Laufen denn bei Dir die RCTweaks??