Originalthread XDA: [ROM][Nov 14][ACE]Virtuous Affinity 1.46.0 Sense 3.5 based on Runnymede - xda-developerschrisch1974 schrieb:
Virtuous Affinity is based on an official shipping release for Runnymede from HTC (1.05.401.4).
The entire ROM is brand new, taking no application or framework components from any prior releases.
Affinity is the result of a collaborative, team effort by the following developers:
- Based on the official Runnymede shipping ROM (1.05.401.4).
- Ported for full functionality on each supported devices. Additional device support is being added regularly.
- Heavily optimized for fluid performance and usability.
- Overclocked kernels with numerous additional kernel modules.
- Built-in screen state frequency scaling (1.2Ghz-245MHz/ondemand screen-on, 806Mhz-245Mz/conservative screen-off), via custom built Virtuous_OC C daemon.
- Trackpad wake support (DesireZ/G2 and MT4G only).
- WiFi calling (T-Mobile USA only).
- Fully functional device hardware, including wifi, bluetooth, camera, camcorder, etc.
- Market-sourced applications (Gmail, Maps, Voice, etc) automatically installed on first boot into /data/app for easy removal.
- Bloatware and unnecessary applications removed.
[*]You must complete a full wipe prior to installing this ROM the first time. We also recommend wiping between upgrades, but you are welcome to try upgrading without a wipe. However, no support will be provided if you file a bug without having wiped prior to submission.
Bugs and Errors
To ease the process of reporting bugs to the team, we made a public bugtracker where you can report the bugs you found. Please make sure you read all the existing entries there to avoid doubling the errors.
The bugtracker is located here.
(Official Website of Virtuous ROM)
Es gibt was neues vom Virtuous Team
Downloadlink Version 1.46: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!