LauncherPro v0.8.3 released!

Polluxx

Polluxx

Enthusiast
Zur Information

APK Download

First a little update on the progress of the rewrite: We’re still not quite there yet, but still making progress. The rewritten parts already show a marked improvement; for example, the rewritten app drawer scrolls smoother than ever before, even with some upcoming eye candy enabled (*hint, hint* ). I know a lot of you are anxious to get your hands on the rewritten version, but I think the wait will be well worth it. I seriously believe it will put LauncherPro on a league of its own since it’s not bound by the limitations of the code in the stock Android launcher.

Now, about the newly released LauncherPro v0.8.3, it brings one new, highly requested feature for all users:

Homescreen transition effects – You can now choose different transition effects to be used when moving through homescreens. Currently there are four effects on top of the usual side scrolling: Scale, Rotate, Flip, and Cube. More effects will come in future updates. (Menu > Preferences > Homescreen Settings > Transition effect
Look out for another update soon (maybe next week?) with a cool new addition for LauncherPro Plus users!

Quelle: launcherpro.com

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Eine Frage, gibts beim launcher Pro auch theme like ADW ?

Ins App-Forum verschoben - oder durfen die Nicht-Milestone-Besitzer das nicht wissen? :winki:

Die Transition-Effekte sind richtig fett. Flip & Rotate = <3

Hab auch vor ein paar Tagen aktualisiert und war äußerst begeistert. Hatte den ADW EX launcher wegen seiner Transitioneffekte ausprobiert, war aber ansonsten lange nicht so zufrieden wie mit dem LPP. Sehr schön, sehr schön. Bin gespannt, was der Herr Carnales uns mit seiner runderneuerten App bescheren wird. :)