Michael Kors - MKT5026 - Recovery Boot

M

MadMax38

Neues Mitglied
Hallo Zusammen,

Bei meiner MKT5026 ist ein Pattern Lock (Enstsperrmuster) eingestellt. Seit Tagen suche ich schon im Netz wie man nach einem Neustart ins Recovery Menü kommt, um diesen Lock auszuschalten. Hat wer eine Idee für mich?

Danke und liebe Grüße,

Martin

Hallo,
bei meiner Fossil Sport funktioniert es laut Fossil FAQ nur durch einen Factory Reset. Da deine Uhr fast baugleich ist sollte es bei dir auch so funktionieren:

I FORGOT THE PASSCODE I SET TO MY SMARTWATCH AND AM LOCKED OUT. HOW DO I FIX THIS?

To regain access to your smartwatch, you will need to prompt a Factory Reset.

Follow these steps:

• Enter an invalid passcode 3 times in a row. Wait 15 seconds.
  • Enter an invalid passcode again, another 3 times in a row. Wait 15 seconds.
  • Enter an invalid passcode for the last time, another 3 times in a row. Wait 15 seconds.
  • The watch will produce a pop-up card prompting a Factory Reset. Tap on the check mark, or Done, button. language
  • Once Factory Reset is complete, you will need to re-pair your smartwatch to your phone.
  • Remove the device name from Bluetooth cache before pairing in app.

Gruß
Dark Dragon

Hallo Dragon,

ich hab es jetzt endlich geschafft. Beim Pattern Lock muss man es leider nicht 3 mal sondern gefühlte 100 mal falsch eingeben. Und wichtig dabei ist, es nicht immer gleich zu versuchen. Anbei noch die Anleitung von MK. Hoff der Post hilft vielen Menschen, die ähnlich verzweifelt waren wie ich.

Schönes Wochenende, Martinez

To reset the lock pattern on your watch, please do as follows:

1. Enter incorrect passwords until the watch locks you out. This can take a couple seconds, up to a minute (Please enter unique passwords. Try not to repeat the same incorrect password).
  2. Wait 30 seconds (the watch will lock out any inputs for the next 30 seconds).
  3. Enter incorrect passwords until the watch locks you out again.
  4. A prompt should appear on the watch asking if you would like to reset their watch

• Tap on the reset button, then tap OK.
  • Once Factory Reset is complete, you will need to re-pair your smartwatch to your phone.
  • Remove the device name from Bluetooth cache before pairing in app.

Note: Please make sure the number of patterns/passcodes typed wrong is AT LEAST EQUAL to the number of the right patterns/passcodes (for example, if you remember putting in a 5-pattern code, but does not remember the exact pattern, please try putting in any 5-pattern (or any number larger than 5) code several times).

Alternatively, you can also reset your watch from the Wear OS app on your phone.

1. Open the Wear OS app and scroll to the button
  2. Tap on Advanced Settings
  3. Tap on the reset button at the bottom of the screen. For Android phones, tap 'Unpair Watch'. For iPhones, tap 'Disconnect Watch'.