It is now for me the only Android tablet whose design does not look like a children's toy or hardware 90s. : D
- It gives me just the right size, easy operation with one hand, neither too big nor too small: D
- It is fluid, powerful: D
- The gorilla hydrophobic glass can not be afraid to clean the glass on her sweater or T shirt, inutil to stick a screen protector,: D
- Motocast seems a good idea:
- Motocast is actually almost unusable in streaming, film clip, the loading time of file wifi looooonnnnnnnng and blocks! The personal cloud option accessible from the net like a good idea, but on a tablet without 3G .. . and besides, if it does not already wifi ... >: (
- USB Host does not work despite what is advertised on some commercial sites or on Google,>: (!
- No micro SD port, despite what is written on record:
in the instructions it says to remove the piece of cardboard that is in the USB slot. I tried impossible, made on the brown thing in the slot there is a piece of the motherboard!! >: (
- A very limited memory 16GB (I + on my tel) <: (
- Impossible to rooter>: (
- And of course incompatible with the Motorola Stylus (Stylus for Active Xoom2) that looks so interesting in the pub! >: (
It's a shame because if it had a "real" microSD slot and compatibility with the stylus Motorola (...?) It would be really a shelf on top!
But suddenly it's the kind of product we want to refer to the manufacturer but in his window. >: G