Odys Xelio - Firmware

Thank you for the link. I've found couple of useful things.

Here is the situation: I gave up :)

I've really tried everything what i could .. every possible combination.

I've finally accepted the faith of my tablet... maybe one day i will find out some new method and i will try again..

Thank you for all the help.

victorxyz schrieb:
Here is the situation: I gave up :)

Well,

maybe I am able to help you. In Dezember 2012 i had the same problem. The tablet crashed at boot screen and i tried to fix it.

But this odys tablet seems to be a really user friendly tablet. Odys or the producer of this tablet integrated a hardware flash mode.

Download LiveSuite and a image of the xelio.
Press the Button Format Flash in the LiveSuite Application.
This tool will tell you the next steps.
I mean that i had to press the power button several times. This will activate the flash nand and the Live Suite will detect this nand.
Propably it wont work with the first time. But for me it worked after some repeats. :)
After that LiveSuite will be able to flash your device.

Good luck!

Hello my friends

Here is my solution.. i've fixed it.

I've got response from Odys company.

I've flashed Xelio with original firmware with live suit software and used drivers that came in the package .. and i did everything in windows 8

and here is response from Odys company... they said i can post it here:
---------------------------------------------

Normally you can use the generic ADB driver from the Android SDK.

Google USB Driver | Android Developers

If not please install and use the program PDA.NET an run it while the device is connected in debugging mode.

http:/pdanet.co/

If this does not work please install the program “moborobo” and let it run in background while the device is connected.
MoboRobo - The Android Smartphone PC Manager. Free for Life!

you can get the img file following this link:
Dateidownload

this link is for the update tool:
Dateidownload

@all posting in English
Please provide a German Google translation of your preceding postings, so that non-English users can follow the discussion and profit from your contributions. Thank you.

@alle, die hier auf Englisch posten
Bitte liefert eine Google-Übersetzung Euer vorangegangenen Beiträge, so daß auch nicht-englische Nutzer der Diskussion folgen und von Euren Beiträgen profitieren können. Danke.

Hallo meine Freunde

Hier ist meine Lösung .. Ich habe es behoben.

Ich habe Antwort von Odys Firma bekam.

Ich habe Xelio mit Original-Firmware mit Live-Anzug-Software und-Treiber verwendet, die in dem Paket kam, blitzte .. und ich tat alles, was in Windows 8

und hier ist die Antwort von Odys Unternehmen ... sie sagten, ich kann es hier zu posten:
---------------------------------------------

Normalerweise kann man die generische ADB-Treiber aus dem Android SDK verwenden.

Google USB Driver | Android Developers

Falls nicht, bitte installieren und verwenden das Programm eine Lauf PDA.NET es, während das Gerät im Debugging-Modus verbunden.

http:/pdanet.co/

Wenn dies nicht funktioniert, installieren Sie bitte das Programm "moborobo" und lassen Sie es im Hintergrund laufen, während das Gerät angeschlossen ist.
MoboRobo - Das Android-Smartphone PC Manager. Free for Life!

Sie können die img-Datei unter folgendem Link zu erhalten:
Dateidownload

diese Verbindung ist für das Update-Tool:
Dateidownload