Rom Insert Coin 2.6.0

andres8844

andres8844

Ambitioniertes Mitglied
Hier eine neue Rom gefunden bei den XDA Dev
[ROM] InsertCoin 2.6.0 | M8 Port 1.54.401.5 | Android 4.4.2 & Sense 6 | IC Kontrol, Market, PerApp, Lockscreen&Gesture remap, OTA | SVN | Stable | Performance

[ROM] InsertCoin 2.6.0 | M8 Port 1.54.401.5 | Android 4.4.2 & Sense 6 | IC Kontrol, Market, PerApp, Lockscreen&Gesture remap, OTA | SVN | Stable | Performance - xda-developers

Come to the DarkSide. Cookies Below:

Original M8 port brought to you by Sixth Sense Team:
@baadnewz, @chubbzlou, @fisha21, @HawksNest, @mwilky, @Sinistertensai, @steal25, @thicklizard, @V6-Maniac, @w00dstock, @Zarboz

Code:
#include
/*
* Unlocked Phone @ HTCDEV or S-OFF
* Custom Recovery
* Common Sense, Brains and logic
*/

By downloading and flashing InsertCoin Custom ROM for HTC ONE Mini (m4) you agree to the following:
Your warranty is now void.
I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROMbefore flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Support is limited. I do this as a hobby in my free time. I'll do my best to help you if you state your problem in clear English, with as much information as you can (what mods you selected, have you wiped, when exactly does the error occur, what type of phone you have (ul, l , ws etc.), what carrier, logcat and so on. The more information you offer, easier for me to help you. If you do not ask for support in clear English and with no information what-so-ever I will ignore your issue!
Leave the self entitled customer attitude at the door. I am under NO obligation what-so-ever to do anything for you. If I do it is because I like helping people. Using custom work published on XDA is not a right, it is a privilege. If you think otherwise please read here. Or watch this video.
NO Requests! When I work on InsertCoin I have in mind that I have to satisfy all users to a decent level. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa . I'm not your personal ROM developer and it is not my job nor my intention to make everybody happy.
Do not come here asking "Hey mate, X rom has that awesome feature and if you don't implement it in your rom, I'll !" You flashed this ROM because you liked it at some point, if that change please stop using it.
Suggestions for improvements are always welcomed. As long as they are well documented and as long as you understand that NOT everything is possible.
NO ETAs! While I do my best to constantly work on the ROM to improve, *fix and add new features, again this is a hobby! There are periods when due real-life issues I can't spend too much time for InsertCoin! If this becomes an obligation passion fades and I might stop cooking the ROM

You must ask my express permission!
You are NOT allowed to use any part of the tweaks files, scripts or app
If you get the permission when you use the files you MUST post proper link to this thread and mention me ( @baadnewz)
Not respecting this simple rules will lead to reporting to XDA Administrators.

ROM Base features:
latest HTC NEW ONE (M8) Sense 6 base ported to M4
more languages enabled (FULL WWE)
root, busybox and init.d support
persistent ADB enabled
ramdisk improvements
battery life, performance and memory improvements
sysro / sysrw binaries
openvpn / sqlite support
disabled logging & removed bloatware
stripped debugging info for improved performance
optimized with latest sdk for improved performance
trimmed partitions for improved performance
zipaligned apps for improved performance
flar2's Write Protection MOD to allow S-ON users fully writeable /system partition
advanced power menu
disabled Persistent Navigation Bar (m8 has it since it has no softbuttons)
5x6 Grid size option in Sense App Drawer
Sense Launcher Menu Support
Extended Native EQS (15 tiles) props @Jonny for inital Sense 5 mod
Ability to map LongPress Home SoftButton for MENU in Settings - Display
Smoothest ROM
Best Battery Management
Fast fixes / updates
myHUB
InsertCoin Kontrol
InsertCoin PerApp Color
InsertCoin Extreme Powersaving app remap
InsertCoin OTA Updates
AROMA Options:
optional show LTE icon instead of 4G
optional Disable Persistent NFC Icon
optional Lower Proximity Sensor Sensibility
optional Louder Speaker Mod
optional Stock Boot Animation
optional Exchange Email Hack (disable EAS Pin Requirement)
optional Disable HTC Color Enhancement
optional Show LTE instead of 4G
optional Disable Fast Dormancy

motion control doesn't work! you need a custom kernel that supports this!
Music notification control - oversized

InsertCoin ROMs WEBSITE HTC One Mini – InsertCoin - Android Custom Roms
I could implement some script to detect adblockers and block access if detected, but I'll rely on your honesty to disable adblockers for insertcoin-roms.org domain.*Are only Google ADS so no viruses or shady java scripts. They are not offensive and won't bother you or force you to click on them, but those ads will help me a lot. Thank you!

Download

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwVsFiCtlZWcRkRBUzR3OVBoNVk/edit?usp=sharing

https://mega.co.nz/#!iwRzjDpC!KVKomja_8pg2bkqHuUgkbCxnfWgZZyyT8lCYuq__oOg

ic-promo-sixthsense-v5.jpg