Odys Xelio - Thread for international users [English]

hävksitol

hävksitol

Ehrenmitglied
Hello,
as a German-language discussion board, we attach great importance to ensuring that all contributions are written in German. If you can't speak German, please post your questions and answers in English and only in the current thread; otherwise they will be deleted.
Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
AH-Team

Thank you very much for creating this topic. Ive been trying for a long time to translate what I could find about my Odys Xelio (wich I bought in sweden) but since my german knowledge is very poor I didnt get far.
I have been looking after the Odys Xelio firmware, I found a link to firmware and tools.zip in this forum but the link was dead. Does anyone have the firmware for Odys Xelio?

tyvm for the link :) but it doesnt seem to be working, when I click on free download I get redirected to a payment page, maybe depositfiles isnt free anymore :/

Its possible to download as a free user. You just have to click on "regular download". After this some typefields appear. Just close them by clicking the red cross in the upper right corner. then you just have to wait for 60 seconds i think...

ah ok, I didnt see the small x in the corner, tyvm :)
I have downloaded the firmware but I cant connect my odys xelio because windows requires usb drivers. I have checked the odys.de website but they dont provide any drivers for my tablet :( is there any other place where I can find the usb drivers?