Backup nach "beinahbrick" wieder herstellen?

hast du schon den Kernel dazu geflasht

Ich dachte der ist dabei??

Ja, aber er flasht sich nicht von alleine. Deshalb habe ich dich eben auch gefragt.

Steht doch sogar in der Anleitung:

1. Extract the boot.img from the CyanogenMod update.zip and copy the it to the same folder as fastboot (the /platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder).
  2. Place the CyanogenMod update.zip file on the root of the SD card. Optional: Place the Google Apps .zip on the root of the SD card also.
  3. Disconnect the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc from the computer and power it off.
  4. Press & hold the Menu button while connecting the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc to the computer.
  5. On the computer, open terminal and run the following command: fastboot -i 0xfce flash boot boot.img fastboot -i 0xfce reboot

• Danke
Reaktionen: Cockaigne
w3nZ schrieb:
Ja, aber er flasht sich nicht von alleine. Deshalb habe ich dich eben auch gefragt.

Steht doch sogar in der Anleitung:

1. Extract the boot.img from the CyanogenMod update.zip and copy the it to the same folder as fastboot (the /platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder).
  2. Place the CyanogenMod update.zip file on the root of the SD card. Optional: Place the Google Apps .zip on the root of the SD card also.
  3. Disconnect the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc from the computer and power it off.
  4. Press & hold the Menu button while connecting the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc to the computer.
  5. On the computer, open terminal and run the following command: fastboot -i 0xfce flash boot boot.img fastboot -i 0xfce reboot

Das habe ich nicht gecheckt. Danke! Wird heute Abend gleich mal gemacht!