[Theme/Mod] Team420 presents: Esnes V1.0 - Inverted Sense 4.5 mod (19th Feb)

Bellitsch89

Bellitsch89

Enthusiast
Quelle: XDA

esnes3.png

WHAT DO YOU GET?

Thanks to some very knowledgeable people on this site, I finally managed to complete the inverted Sense mod that I started on ICS!

Just to be clear, this is more a mod than a theme. My aim was just to invert all the white stuff to black/grey, to give a (IMO) more refined classy interface For that reason, it only themes the Sense UI elements, and doesn't touch statusbar etc.

I also decided to address the blue/green imbalance and convert the leftover green stuff to HTC JB blue, again for a more unified feel.

In particular, I owe thanks to

* Il Duce and steal25 for giving us a compilable com.htc.resources.apk

* joeyfettucine for invaluable advice

* mwilky for advice and assistance

REQUIREMENTS

* Rooted XHDPI device running Sense 4+

* Custom recovery (works with TWRP and CWM)

* ROM based on 3.14.401.31 - should work with any rom, stock or custom, as long as it's rooted

COMPATIBLE DEVICES

So far only tested on One X, but in theory should work on any Sense 4.5 device.

If you try it on any other device, please let me know if it worked.

BUGS

* Main bug is that this will only work with the default HTC skin. There are certain UI elements that get overwritten by custom skins, so they will need adapting for inverted Sense -- more on that in post 2

* You may get odd glitches when using 3rd party apps. Unfortunately this is unavoidable since I can't control where they draw their images/resources from

Any others, please let me know!

CHANGELOG

v1.0
* Initial release:
* fully inverted Sense UI and all Sense apps
* also changed highlights etc from green to blue, to give a more consistent feel
* modded Dialers and HTC keyboard to fit the inverted/blue feel - optional install

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: ultrAslan67
Update zu V2.0:

CHANGELOG

v2.0
  • Updated for compatibility with 3.20.x base

v1.1
  • Fixed leftover white area on APM (on ViperX at least, not sure about other ROMs)
  • found a few more green bits that got missed
  • found a few grey pop ups that didn't quite fit - converted to black

v1.0
  • Initial release:
  • fully inverted Sense UI and all Sense apps
  • also changed highlights etc from green to blue, to give a more consistent feel
  • modded Dialers and HTC keyboard to fit the inverted/blue feel - optional install

DOWNLOAD HERE

I don't need a signature