[Theme] Beyond the ocean

-FuFu- schrieb:
you can take my script from the glassstone theme for 2.1 ;)
you only have to change the files and direktoris for you theme ^^ ist realy easy to do this, just take a look at the script ;)
if any problems, just send me a pn

sorry for my english ;) but i don't trust google translate :D

super, ich habe alles verstanden ;) ich werde dein script gucken gleich

sry für mein deutsch :D

i understand ;) just take a look, its realy simpel, i think chance the path and files in the script and the script install you theme

-FuFu- schrieb:
i understand ;) just take a look, its realy simpel, i think chance the path and files in the script and the script install you theme

how do i edit the script?

just open in notepad++ (not windows editor, it must be an program that save linux/unix files correct)

• Danke
Reaktionen: katsuru
-FuFu- schrieb:
just open in notepad++ (not windows editor, it must be an program that save linux/unix files correct)

Done editing the script! will post it tomorrow along with new updates. thank you :)

no problem ;) i hope it works how you want it ^^

-FuFu- schrieb:
no problem ;) i hope it works how you want it ^^

i am kinda having problems with adb, can you explain me how to run the script out of my sdcard? :rolleyes:

just boot into recovery, applay die update.zip (adbrecover v5 or v6, may v6 some user have problems) open die adb shell and type in:
/sdcard/nameofscript.sh (when the script is in the root of your sdcard, wen it is in an directory, just add the directory like /sdcard/directory/nameofscript.sh)
thats all, the script just starts and show the options you included

-FuFu- schrieb:
just boot into recovery, applay die update.zip (adbrecover v5 or v6, may v6 some user have problems) open die adb shell and type in:
/sdcard/nameofscript.sh (when the script is in the root of your sdcard, wen it is in an directory, just add the directory like /sdcard/directory/nameofscript.sh)
thats all, the script just starts and show the options you included

yeah now i know what i am missing. the update.zip :D thanks

script installed successfully. thanks :)

no problem ;)

-FuFu- schrieb:

added your nick to the first post on the props list, also left all your credits on the script " Skript bei -FuFu- Theme bei katsuru" :)

Once again Dankeeee ;)

thanks :D my nick in your script ;) only for this i just must install it ^^

-FuFu- schrieb:
thanks :D my nick in your script ;) only for this i just must install it ^^

Awesome,

Ich werde es morgen fertig machen, und noch ein paar sache ändern, UI nur, ich wurde sagen, bis morgen abend habe ich schon alles fertig für RC 1 ;)

ich werde ab jetzt versuchen mehr deutsch zum schreiben, erst weil Android Hilfe ein deutsch Forum ist, zweiter weil mehr ich schreibe, mehr ich lerne :p

Hum ich finde nicht welche png ist für "aktuell" bar :(

33e6jw6.jpg

Weißt jemand welche Name hat diese png?

Btw, so sieht es aus in Moment:

cap201004180644.jpg

Colors are brighter on the Milestone screen! Looks really good so far. ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
do you never go to sleep? :D

sandimann schrieb:
do you never go to sleep? :D

aber sicher! :D

ich habe nicht so viel zeit letztens gehabt für mein theme, des wegen bin ich gestern länger wach geblieben :)

Beyond the Ocean Rc1 Released

Changelog:

UI:

-New notification bar close on
-Fixed Sound bar in lock screen
-UI color fixes for Music app 2.1
-Minor UI color changes
-New Wallpaper

Install:

-New install method by script (thanks FuFu )

Download Here

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Small update.

Ich brauch fufu´s Hilfe für mein Rc2 Release. Rc2 werde das letzte "Rc" sein, danach ist offizielle Releases nur. Hoffentlich :) Rc1 sieht schon echt gut aus! ;) Rc2 wird noch besser sein, ohne frage! aber dafür brauch ich jemand der sich gut aus kenne mit Android Themes, und seit FuFu´s theme ist so weit das best, ich wurde gerne mit ihn zusammen arbeiten! Ich versuche ihn zum kontaktieren, und hoffentlich Dienstag oder Mittwoch ist Rc2 fertig.

mfg

Update 2.

Ich habe es schon verstanden was ich falsch gemacht habe, Morgen mache ich weiter mit mein theme Dienstag oder morgen Abend, Rc2 muss fertig sein! ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
danke für die blumen ;) es gibt sicherlich Leute die das ganze besser können wie ich...
ich versuch gern zu helfen, aber alles kann ich auch nicht ^^ ich hoffe das ich aber soweit helfen kann, das du es hinbekommst