[Mod] [Theme] [LS8, LSD, LSE, MS1] Inverted HW Equalizer FX (MusicFX based)

AndroidLover666

AndroidLover666

Erfahrenes Mitglied
Habe da etwas "nettes" entdeckt! :D

Wer von euch bisher bsw. unter der Goatrip Rom (und generell unter Sammy JB Roms) eine Benutzeroberfläche vermisst hat um die System App MusicFX anzusteuern möge hier gucken:

Hi

Samsung roms comes with a system app named MusicFX. This app is the core app for the built in 5 band equalizer and effects. The only problem is that the app does not have a user interface, so without a music player that can make use of MusicFX, it is pretty much useless.. There are many equalizer apps on google play, but non of them works on Sammy JB. I've tested many of them, until I came across a free app called Equalizer FX:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result

Of course this app did not work on Sammy JB either (and did not work well on ICS because many music players did not support it, so it only worked if you use it to play single file at a time). However, after de-compiling thus app, I noticed that it has very similar code to the MusicFX system app from Sammy JB (XWLSD build). So I decided to make an experiment and replaced the similar smali files of Eq FX by the ones from Our MusicFX (LSD). After trial and error and some label renaming and modifications, I got it to work on our JB.

Moreover, I also inverted the app with cool JB reloaded blue theme and I disabled the built in ad banner (Since this app is now only compatible with Sammy JB roms, I'm guessing this ad blocking does not violates forum rules.. If Mods think otherwise, just let me know and I will replace it with a version that includes ads just like the Google play free versions. Note that this modded app uses the free version package).

The app is signed so you may install it as any other app.

I tested it with many music players including default and poweramp and it works. I also tested it with voice call from speaker and it is working.

Here is the link to download:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58987384/EqualizerFX_Mod.apk

Install then go to settings - music effects and select Equalizer FX.

Next I will try to mod it further so it will have separate profiles for headphones, speaker and Bluetooth (currently I'm trying to figure how to do it by looking at the code of AwesomeBeats that has this functionality)

Enjoy and let me know if it works (state the version of your rom. Guaranteed to work on XWLSD).

Quelle: [Mod] [Theme] [LS8, LSD, LSE, MS1] Inverted HW Equalizer FX (MusicFX based) - xda-developers

Um die Benachrichtigung der App auszuschalten muss unter Einstellungen -> Anwendungsmanager -> Installierte Apps -> Equalizer FX -> Das Häkchen bei Benachrichtigungen erhalten entfernt werden!

PS: Steinigt mich wenn ihr der Meinung seid, dass mein Post hier nicht hingehört! ;)

Anhänge

• 2013_4_4_19.50.1.png
    2013_4_4_19.50.1.png
    32,5 KB · Aufrufe: 643
  • 2013_4_4_19.50.26.png
    2013_4_4_19.50.26.png
    13,4 KB · Aufrufe: 1.106
  • 2013_4_4_19.50.49.png
    2013_4_4_19.50.49.png
    12,7 KB · Aufrufe: 601
  • 2013_4_4_19.51.0.png
    2013_4_4_19.51.0.png
    10,7 KB · Aufrufe: 614
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: Mirok80 und xxx_sunnyboy_xxx
PS: Steinigt mich wenn ihr der Meinung seid, dass mein Post hier nicht hingehört! ;)

Das Leben des Brian - Steinigung

Passt als eigener Thread besser (generell unter Sammy JB Roms).
Kannst ja nen Beitrag bei der GOA-ROM mit nem Link nach hier posten. ;)

CU

PS: Habe noch einen draufgelegt. *hihi* Sehr genial das!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: AndroidLover666
->TopAZ<-: Guter "Konter" bei der Steilvorlage die ich geliefert habe! :D :D :D

• Danke
Reaktionen: ->TopAZ<-
Hatt den mod schon jemand mit LSN getestet?
wenn nich werd ich das ma tun heute...

Edit: läuft bei mir bestens mit Goa 7 LSN...:thumbsup:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: AndroidLover666