Please help

M

montecristo

Neues Mitglied
Hi

I am new in germany and in the xiaomi world.
Just today i receive my xiaomi mi4 lte with my miband.

As in germany the rules are very strict, i would like to know if is legal download the xiaomi miband program and the aggiornament for my new xiaomi here in germany.

please help me.. i am very afraid

thank u soo much

Yes you are allowed to download the MiBand App. Im using it on my phone as well. Its also allowed to download the Aggiorment ( Update ) for you Mi4 LTE.

Hello montecristo!
We are pleased to welcome you here in this forum, the world's most popular Internet platform of the German speaking Android community.

Therefore, according to our rules, all contributions have to be written in German language! Hence, if you are not able to write in German, please use a translator (e.g. such as those of Google and many others).

Thank you for your understanding.

------------------------------------------------------
Hallo montecristo!
Wir freuen uns Dich hier in diesem Forum, der weltweit beliebtesten Internet-Plattform der deutschsprachigen Android-Community, begrüßen zu dürfen.

Daher müssen entsprechend unseren Regeln alle Beiträge in deutscher Sprache geschrieben werden! Verwende daher bitte, wenn du der deutschen Sprache nicht mächtig bist, einen Übersetzer (wie z. B. jenen von Google und vielen anderen).

Danke für dein Verständnis.

Hello montecristo.

Or do it like Lady one time through translator and once in english. This way you raise your chances to get a response to your problem.
-----------------------------
Hallo montecristo,

Oder mach es wie Lady, einmal durch übersetzungssoftware und einmal in Englisch. Auf diese Weise erhöhst du deine Chance eine Antwort zu bekommen.

Download from the internet is quite strict controlled in Germany. The patent of anything is protected by the government. So I suggest you to learn more about the law or information of this field, making yourself knowledgeable and on the other side saving your pocket money.

Well I can't see any reason why he shoul'd not be allowed to download Software for his gadgets he owns. So go on and get it simply. :)

---------------------

Also ich kann keinen Grund sehen warum et sich nicht die Software für seine Sachen runterladen können soll.
An den Thread Starter, mach es einfach.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten