(Sorry, can't speak german)[Question]Someone help me please.

D

Demonlink14

Neues Mitglied
Hi everyone. I'm a new member here. (Sorry but I cannot speak german).

Anyhow, if someone understands me, I'll explain my case. I have been looking around for a custom rom to flash in my Ideos x3. I have tried out 6 roms, many of them from this site. I can't get "happy" with one of those I tried, since some of them have bugs like no wifi, bluetooth, etc.

That's why I registered, to ask one simple question. Which available custom rom for this phone is the most stable?

Not to be picky, but I would like for that custom rom to:

-Have all wireless connections working, (wifi, bluetooth, etc).
-BE STABLE, like no random crashes, not too many bugs...
-This rom should be a little faster than stock.
-Not so important, but the alarm should be able to work when I turn my phone off, since my stock one is able to do that.
-BE COMPATIBLE WITH CLOCKWORKMOD 5.0.2.7
-Last but not least, when turning on usb connection by cable, I wish both memories (Phone and external), to appear in my Computer, since some roms only show me my external SD card.

In a few words, I would like to know which rom is almost stable and functional...

Can anybody share a rom that has (or has the most) of these details I mentioned? If so, thanks to whoever shares it, of not, thanks anyway. :thumbup:

Der ursprüngliche Beitrag von 16:20 Uhr wurde um 16:43 Uhr ergänzt:

I forgot to mention, please let me know if the shared rom:

-Has bettery battery life.
-What android version it is (best if it is 2.3.7 and up)
-Theme chooser installed please also.

Thanks. (Sorry for double posting.)

When I had used my Ideos x3, I had CyanogenMod 7 installed, maybe you tried already, I don't know, but I really recommend this ROM. :)

Sent from my U9200 using Android-Hilfe.de App

Can you share what Cyanogen based ROM you used please?

I used this one, I hope you understand what's written there:

https://www.android-hilfe.de/showthread.php?t=259474

To make it easier for you, you could search on XDA (Just search it on Google), it's an English forum, but not as good as "Android-Hilfe" ordered in my opinion.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello,
as a German-language forum, we attach great importance to ensuring that all contributions are written in German. That's why we inform you that we will delete posts in languages ​​other than German. .

Or yo ad a german translation to your posting..

We ask for your understanding
Kind regards,
AH-Team
---

Wir sind ein deutschsprachiges Forum.
Bitte daher eure Antworten auf Deutsch schreiben, wobei eine 2-sprachige Ausführung mit Englisch als Übersetzung als Ausnahme erlaubt ist.
Euer AH-Ream

Thanks, but I already tried that rom. I thought everything was perfect, BUT, when I connected my phone via USB cable to my PC, my PC only showed my external SD card, when I want both memories (internal and external) to show up, since I use the Phone memory.

Or has this been resolved? Thanks anyway, help appreciated. :smile:

Bitte warte mit dem Löschen, bis die Person bestätigt hat, dass sie es las.

Also Glas ggf. müsste ich, damit es geduldet wird alles einmal auf Englisch (oder einer anderen Sprache) und einmal auf Deutsch schreiben.
Werde ich berücksichtigen, danke! :)
Eine gute Nacht oder einen guten Morgen wünsche ich. ;-)

Ok, sorry für nicht gehorchen dieser Regel. Wenn mein Deutsch ist nicht gut, bitte schuld Google Übersetzer. :smile:

My problem was that I had installed the wrong drivers, but I don't own an X3 yet, so I can't help you further.
I'd be pleased if someone other can, just wait. :)
German/Deutsch:
Mein Problem war, dass ich die falschen Treiber installiert hatte, aber zur Zeit besitze ich kein X3, also kann ich nicht weiter helfen.
Es würde mich freuen, wenn jemand anderes helfen könnte, einfach warten. :)

Verstanden, danke. :smile:

@Demonlink:
EN: Write in german AND english... thats the best solution

DE: Schreib in deutsch (übersetzung) UND in Englisch, das ist die einfachste Lösung

...using tapatalk on my huawei honor smartphone

Understood, sorry for troubleshooting.

Verstanden, sorry für die Fehlersuche.

I read the first few pages of the thread from CM7.2-Stable, nobody reported a problem with mounting the internal SD card. Maybe the most users just didn't use that memory.
If you have some experience you should move all your data from the internal SD card to the external SD card and install CM-7.2-Extended. This ROM contains a modification of the partition layout of the whole flash memory. The adavantage of that modification is that useless partitions like huaweis custom data and the much too small internal SD card will added to the user partition so you have more space to install apps.
Of course its hard to follow the installation guide if you don't understand german and maybe you get more trouble than benefit. It just depends on your experience and love of experimentation ;)

Ich habe die ersten paar Seiten des Threads zum CM7.2-Stable gelesen dort hat niemand ein Problem beim mounten der internen SD-Card festgestellt. Vieleicht benutzen die meisten Anwender diesen Speicher auch einfach nicht.
Wenn du etwas Erfahrung hast solltest du deine ganzen Daten von der internen SD-Card auf die externe SD-Card übertragen und CM-7.2-Extended installieren. Diese ROM enthällt eine Modifikation des Partitions-Layouts des gesamten Flash-Speichers. Der Vorteil dieser Modifikation ist das unütze Partitionen wie Huaweis Custom-Data und die viel zu kleine interne SD-Card zur User-Partition hinzugefügt werden damit du mehr Platz zum installieren von Apps hast.
Natürlich ist es schwierig der Installationsanleitung zu folgen wenn du kein deutsch kannst und vieleicht hast du mehr Ärger als Nutzen. Es hängt halt von deiner Erfahrung und Experimentierfreude ab ;)

Basically, I just need to do this:

-Download .zip (obvious)
-Make a nandroid backup (dumb if I don't do that).
-Boot into recovery
-Format boot, system, cache, etc, but no SD card.
-Wipe dalvik cache and factory reset.
-Install .zip file.

That would be all? I might try it, but I am undecided since I might get a new phone, I have a possible client interested in buying it... Who knows, maybe I will install it. Thanks for the info though! :smile:

Grundsätzlich brauche ich nur, dies zu tun:

-Herunterladen. Zip (offensichtlich)
-Einen nandroid Backup (dumb, wenn ich das nicht tun).
-Boot in den Recovery
Format-Boot-, System-, Cache, etc, aber keine SD-Karte.
-Wipe Dalvik Cache und factory reset.
-Installieren. Zip-Datei.

Das wäre alles? Ich könnte es versuchen, aber ich bin unschlüssig, da ich vielleicht ein neues Handy zu bekommen, habe ich einen möglichen Kunden in Kauf interessiert ... Wer weiß, vielleicht werde ich es installieren. Danke für die Info aber! :smile:

That is so far correct. But do you want to later try a different ROM, you need to flash the recovery unchanged.

https://rapidshare.com/files/3523150316/Standard_CWM_Recovery_6.zip

(If you want to play back your backup or flash another ROM without changing partitions want to use. Is flashed on the already existing Recovery.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Das ist soweit korrekt. Willst du aber später eine andere ROM probieren, musst du die unveränderte Recovery flashen.

(Falls du dein Backup zurückspielen willst, oder eine andere ROM ohne veränderten Flash Partitionen

Wird über die schon vorhandene Recovery geflasht.)

Demonlink14 schrieb:
I have a possible client interested in buying it...

Anyway it is a nice feature. It reduces the system memory, since only the required apps to be installed. The internal 18 MB memory card is completely removed because useless anyway. For this, the memory for applications is increased.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Es ist sowieso eine nette Funktion. Es reduziert den Systemspeicher, da nur benötigte Apps installiert werden. Die interne 18 MB Speicherkarte wird komplett entfernt, da sowieso nutzlos. Dafür wird der Speicher für Anwendungen erhöht.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Wait, do you mean I need to flash this CWM version in order to install your ROM? Because I have the 5.0.2.7 version. And I got confuesed on what you meant on:

(If you want to play back your backup or flash another ROM without changing partitions want to use. Is flashed on the already existing Recovery.)

Warte, meinst du ich brauche, um diese Version CWM blinken, um Ihre ROM installieren? Denn ich habe die Version 5.0.2.7. Und ich habe auf das, was du meintest auf confuesed:

(Falls du dein Backup zurückspielen willst, oder eine andere ROM ohne veränderten Flash Partitionen
Wird über die schon vorhandene Recovery geflasht.)

You need the standard recovery only if another than the Extended ROM is flashed. Or when you play back your backup.

In the "CM_7.2_Extended" a custom CWM is included. This only needs to be undone.

So, technically, I'm fine with the Recovery version I'm using? (5.0.2.7)

Also, technisch gesehen, bin ich mit der Recovery-Version verwende ich gut? (5.0.2.7)

Zurück
Oben Unten