[Diskussion] MIUI for Milestone - KoStoM Edition

ich bin gespannt ;)
wie genau das nun mit 2nboot läuft weis ich nicht ^^ ich weis nur, das es per "sh_hijack.sh" geladen wird...
ob es nun 1 zu 1 auf miui übertragbar ist, bleibt ne andere frage, da ich nicht genau weis, was in der 2nboot ramdisk ist ;)

-FuFu- schrieb:
ich bin gespannt ;)
wie genau das nun mit 2nboot läuft weis ich nicht ^^ ich weis nur, das es per "sh_hijack.sh" geladen wird...
ob es nun 1 zu 1 auf miui übertragbar ist, bleibt ne andere frage, da ich nicht genau weis, was in der 2nboot ramdisk ist ;)

joah... aber du hast es immerhin schonmal geschafft den 2nd-boot in deine recovery einzubinden... meine ersten portierungsversuche sind schon am bootlogo zerschellt xD

aber ich bleibe weiter dran^^

naja, nadlabak hat die 2nboot OR gebaut ;) ich hab dann nur meine Änderungen dort mit eingebunden ^^ ich hätte das auch nie geschafft :D scripte schreiben kann ich aber alles andere ist mir zu hoch :D

hello, I want to try one of the roms you mention in your signature. which recommend, kostom or aroma? what are the differences? thanks

Hey,
i think kostom is the best... you have any options to Optimize the rom with stuff that you want! Browser,Animations,4-Way reboot ect. Aroma is nice ... kostom is better :p

try it... i used it a long time and i had no problems all the time :)

(Sry for my bad english...)

ps. we have here 4:29 am ;) i think you become more help at afternoon :)

pps. when you need help with Translation in the kostom rom kitchen, German-> English ,PM me :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Miustone schrieb:
Hey,
i think kostom is the best... you have any options to Optimize the rom with stuff that you want! Browser,Animations,4-Way reboot ect. Aroma is nice ... kostom is better :p

try it... i used it a long time and i had no problems all the time :)

(Sry for my bad english...)

ps. we have here 4:29 am ;) i think you become more help at afternoon :)

pps. when you need help with Translation in the kostom rom kitchen, German-> English ,PM me :)

hi, thanks for replying. I think I'll try kostom rom, any suggestions? used supercharger or something? Thanks and sorry for my English,

NP,
Live Wallpaper use many of Storage, is recommended to turn it off
Old Market gives you more Performance... hmm maybe it update itself to Playstore
Supercharger is with Agressiv to havy when you use whatsapp or Facebook Messenger... Use Balance 1,2 or 3 then.
VM heap 40 is recommended.
When you know you can use low voltage ,choose it,if you are not sure turn low voltage off.
Apps2Ext ... sure that you know ^^
Fixes to yes

ok I think that it was all :)

Greets

Miustone schrieb:
NP,
Live Wallpaper use many of Storage, is recommended to turn it off
Old Market gives you more Performance... hmm maybe it update itself to Playstore
Supercharger is with Agressiv to havy when you use whatsapp or Facebook Messenger... Use Balance 1,2 or 3 then.
VM heap 40 is recommended.
When you know you can use low voltage ,choose it,if you are not sure turn low voltage off.
Apps2Ext ... sure that you know ^^
Fixes to yes

ok I think that it was all :)

Greets

Thanks a lot, no more updates or something like that?

Enviado desde mi Milestone usando Tapatalk 2