Das neueste ROM für das E5 / Musik App Virus wird entfernt!

efox-shop

efox-shop

Enthusiast
Das neueste Rom für das E5 zum herunterladen https://www.dropbox.com/s/qt12bt2x0pdjrlz/SMART-E5S_V1.0_V01_20140901.tar.gz

Was wird verbessert?
1 Russische Übersetzung wurde verbessert.
2 Der Angebliche Virus in der Musik App wird entfernt.

MTK Android (Sp flash tool ) tutorial
What's needed:

• USB data cable
  • MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
  • SP Flash Tool ( Latest version MTK Flash Tool v. 5.1343.01 (18.10.2013))

1, Unzip the downloaded file and u will get following files:
5f5e0839-7619-42ec-bd98-f3252c327299.png

2, First of all open SP Flash Tool, then click Scatter-loading button to load the correct scatter file
(MT6592_Android_scatter.txt, depending on which phone you have) for your device and ignore any message that may appear.

99fb6cce-1fc8-46e0-8992-a3a59003530b.png

3, Turn off your phone, remove the battery and replace it after some seconds (and don't turn on the phone).
Press F9 (or hit Download button) and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
The process will start and a red progress bar will appear.

6e6691cd-0d2a-4ac0-8f72-9ea948f9a2de.png

7331bf20-1e85-4738-aa02-e7a32e92b4d6.png

4, After the red progress bar is complete, there will appear a purple progress bar.

569936ee-1bf3-4a5a-94dc-42a40cb47576.png

5, Right after the purple progress bar is complete, a message will appear underneath it:
“Please insert USB cable in x seconds” and then the download will start right away (you will see the yellow progress bar filling up).

95ca5592-c34a-4b2e-bc39-6c7a73476c81.png

6, When the yellow bar is complete, you'll get a popup with a green circle and Download OK message,
which means that the process has been successfully terminated.

d6b09e65-2af3-4a13-941d-c8cfb77683c7.png

You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on. The process ends here.

Attention: Please follow the instructions carefully. I will not take any responsibility on whatever may happen with your phone.

Very important warning: Always make sure that you trust the sources of the ROM you download and know that it is meant for your phone.
After flashing a wrong preloader, your phone will be completely dead (can't be powered on, it will not charge and won't be detected anymore by the computer) and there is no way to recover it.

Mediatek - Flash Tool - Downlaod page

SP Flash Tool v 3.1344

SP Flash Tool are for SmartPhone products:
MT6573\72 Innovative Platform for Mainstream Smartphones
MT6575 Dual-SIM smartphone platform for the mainstream market
MT6577 1 GHz Dual-Core Smartphone Platform
MT6582 Quad-Core Cortex-A7 1.2GHz+CPU Smartphone Platform
MT6589 Quad-Core Cortex-A7 1GHz+CPU Smartphone Platform

MTK Smartphone&Feature USB Driver Download link:
MTK USB ALL v0.8.2

MTK Flash tool v. 5.x fix a critical bug about SP Flash Tool 3.x where the SP Flashtool reads iincorrectly the scatter file of some new mobile based on MTK6582 (error: recovery partition is not flashable).

MfG
Snowden

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: brichris
Hallo
Wenn das jemand gemacht hat könntest du berichten ind an Snowden gibt es die Anleitung auch inDeutsch

für welches denn.alt oder neu?

Hallo den musik Virus ist noch da!:sad::sad:

classan schrieb:
für welches denn.alt oder neu?

@snowden: für welches e5 ist die Version ? Das neue oder das alte.?

Hi, I bought the new version of Efox Smart E5 (Gorilla Glass ecc.). I found the trojan and the SMS malicious tool into Music app, but also into Playapp.
With ESET I removed the playapp malware. After, I disabled it into the Instruments/App menu (but Multi Windows function doesn't work anymore).
ESET can't do nothing for the Music app.

I found this thread to flash the new ROM that solve the Music malware issue, thanks!
But I have some questions:

I downloaded SP Flash Tool v 3.1352.01 and loaded the Scatter file. All is checked, but I have to select "Download only", "Firmware upgrade" or "Format all + Download"?

For rooting the phone, I have to change only the recovery.img file into the ROM folder (before to flash it) and after the flash install only SuperSU?
In this case, witch recovery is adviced (some link, please)?

I tried to make a backup with MTK Droid Tool, but can't activate the Root Shell (a CMW is required). How can I backup my actual ROM before Flashing the new one?

Best regards

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@Für das Neue E5.

You should always try to use "Download only".
Here you should only check boot.img and system.img (if there is a cache and a data image, you can use this - but so you loose your own data - but sometimes it is neccessary to start)
In some cases you need also the lk.bin and if the partition sizes changed, you need also EBR1, EBR2, MBR and Preloader - but now, the flashtool say "PMT has changed, use firmware upgrade"
So you need to use Firmware-Upgrade for upgrading the parttion master table (so must moved the nvram image to save IMEI and MAC)

Und nun auf deutsch, wie es sich für dieses Forum gehört.

Man sollte grundsätzlich "Download only" nehmen.
Zudem sollte man immer nur das Boot Image und das System Image (ANDROID) auswählen. Gelegentlich muß man auch Cache und Userdata mitflashen, da das Gerät sonst nicht startet.
Wurden jedoch Partitionsgrößen geändert, muß man leider alles auswählen und dann per "Firmware upgrade" flashen, damit die Partitions-Master-Tabelle neu geschrieben werden kann (PMT) und der NVRAM-Bereich verschoben wird, um die IMEI und MAC zu behalten.

If you want only flashg the recovery, so check only the recovery and use "Download only"
Wenn man nur das Recovery flashen will, so sollte man auch nur das Recovery-Image auswählen und per "Download only" flashen.

Eine Farge von mir:
Wenn ich das flashe, verliere ich dann root-Rechte und muss alles wieder von vorn einrichten ?

Habe soeben das update gemacht und alles wieder neu gerootet.

Aber der Virus ist immer noch in der App "Music".

Schon traurig.

Aber dank root wieder runtergeschmissen.......

Hatte Romeo_77 ja auch schon festgestellt.

So Neue Firmware drauf SMART-E5S_V1.0_V01_20140901. Rooten geschafft. AVG findet Mailware. Aber mit welchen Programm bekomme ich die Musik.App weg????

Der ursprüngliche Beitrag von 19:41 Uhr wurde um 19:49 Uhr ergänzt:

Erledigt. Mit Titanium Backup geht es. :flapper:

Zu freu gefreut. Musik App ist weg, aber die Rückkamera geht nicht mehr. Also wieder Stock ROM drauf, Kamera geht wieder aber Musik App ist wieder da. Ich bekomme die KRÄTZE!!!!

Das gleiche habe ich auch gemacht.Kamera geht aber

classan schrieb:
Das gleiche habe ich auch gemacht.Kamera geht aber

Habe alles nochmal von Anfang an gemacht mit Erfolg. Neues RON drauf, Root, Viren weg und Kamera läuft.:biggrin:

Hi, kann man das aktuelle ROM neu uppen, die Datei vom ersten Thread hat nur 59kB und lässt sich nicht komplett entpacken.
Danke.

Danke für den Link, aber das scheint die selbe Datei zu sein.
Runterladen funktioniert, Datei speichert sich mit 13kB im Explorer.

Entpacken mit Winrar bringt Fehlermeldung "C:\..\SMART-E5S_V1.0_V01_20140901.tar.gz: Das Archiv ist zerstört."

@Cyborg0027
Probier mal denn anderen link.
Bei mir geht alles,liegt vieleicht an deinem ziper.