Busybox 1.15.3 (neuste) kompiliert fürs Milestone (Bzw allgemein arm)

Can you upload here you build? And i can see differs

Updated builded dnsmasq (see previous posts)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Can you upload here you build? And i can see differs

Updated builded dnsmasq (see previous posts)

Anhänge

• dnsmasq.zip
    106,2 KB · Aufrufe: 113

Anhänge

• busybox.zip
    907 KB · Aufrufe: 129
See more accurately : you link contain _1_8_1 version, but i build from git _1_17_0_ version.

Also - i use uClibc instead of Glibc and use sstrip instead of strip and use ld-script for better linking and use some compiler optimisation options.

So, my latest version is more fast and featured. - with dnsmasq - we not need special ports to android.

i thought if you take the latest snapshot it will be 1.8.1 or higher but if your is newer i will take it.

As you want - latest version (from future :D)

Downloaded from git.
Many of bugfixes

Anhänge

• busybox.zip
    581,5 KB · Aufrufe: 124
Hi,
I've downloaded the zip file but I couldn't extract it. This is the output from "File Roller" (Linux archiver tool)
Code:
Archive:  /home/ravennb/Downloads/Milestone/busybox.zip
[/home/ravennb/Downloads/Milestone/busybox.zip]
  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
zipinfo:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of /home/ravennb/Downloads/Milestone/busybox.zip or
          /home/ravennb/Downloads/Milestone/busybox.zip.zip, and cannot find /home/ravennb/Downloads/Milestone/busybox.zip.ZIP, period.
maybe I'm to stupid and this isn't really a ZIP archive and only renamed to upload it here but I couldn't get it to work. Please give me a hint.

Thx

This is a gzipped archive - just rename it to busybox.gz. And you can use you program - but most archives must work with this format...

Thank you very much it worked for me.

Edit: I can't install this new busybox. So I have to use the old one :(

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
what ploblem you see?
You mean you need 'busybox --install' ?

I dont include this feature? if needed - just write? i build with this

Or it cant run on your phone?

Yeah I mean "busybox --install" it run on my phon but with --install it's much easier for me.

You need install apletts as links or as script wrappers?

Here is it

Anhänge

• busybox.tar.zip
    581,7 KB · Aufrufe: 217
  • Danke
Reaktionen: b.pwned, casula und -FuFu-
I'm to stupid for that busybox. The "--install" option doesn't work either an now my holy system is unstable. The E-Mail App does a FC at every reboot and the browser won't connect to the internet. So I've to flash my Phone new and then I would use the old busybox build. Sorry for making you more work.

The "--install" option does not work for me either. I think this has to do with the fact that on Android there are no "/bin" etc. folders, but busybox is trying to symlink from "/bin" ... to the location where the executable resides.

Any idea how to fix this?

This options are available in menuconfig. So i can change they very easy, if needed. Also we can use non symlinks, but script wrappers.
Also we can use opkg system for this. I have compiled version of opkg, so we can use install script in busybox.opkg for right installing - not all programs, and in right place.

niko26 schrieb:
The "--install" option does not work for me either. I think this has to do with the fact that on Android there are no "/bin" etc. folders, but busybox is trying to symlink from "/bin" ... to the location where the executable resides.

Any idea how to fix this?

I haven't tried the version of busybox supplied here, but with my own self-compiled version i can use --install without any problems.

Assuming busybox binary an the destination for --install /data/busybox I can install with:
Code:
# /data/busybox/busybox --install -s /data/busybox
This installs all the applets as symlinks in /data/busybox.

Perhaps this helps?

t(h)oes schrieb:
I haven't tried the version of busybox supplied here, but with my own self-compiled version i can use --install without any problems.

Assuming busybox binary an the destination for --install /data/busybox I can install with:
Code:
# /data/busybox/busybox --install -s /data/busybox
This installs all the applets as symlinks in /data/busybox.

Perhaps this helps?

könntest du deine version zur verfügung stellen? Danke :)

nimm doch einfach die version aus diesem Beitrag
klicks du hier
bei der funktioniert das --install einwandfrei bei mir, hab es so nach /system/sbin installiert, läuft super, wenn man dann die symlinks von "su" und "reboot" löscht ^^ denn die machen nicht das was sie sollen

• Danke
Reaktionen: casula
@XVilka

is there any new busybox released?