[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][GT-I9205/9200][SLIMLP][CM-12.1][XENONHD][TEMASEK][5.1.1]

Which ROMS should I build / Welche ROMS soll ich bauen ?

• TEMASEK CM12

Stimmen: 22 64,7%
  • AICP

Stimmen: 3 8,8%
  • DIRTY UNICORNS

Stimmen: 12 35,3%
  • RESURRECTION REMIX

Stimmen: 8 23,5%
  • LIQUIDSMOOTH

Stimmen: 9 26,5%
  • SLIMKAT

Stimmen: 6 17,6%
  • BEANSTALK

Stimmen: 8 23,5%
  • VALIDUS

Stimmen: 3 8,8%

• Umfrageteilnehmer
  • Umfrage geschlossen .
We Should Have multiboot very soon for our device. Chenxiaolong has been very gracious in accepting my request to add support for Mega. It is in testing now and I will post it here when ready. Supports flashing additional roms to system, data, and external sd card.
Wir sollten sehr bald für unser Gerät haben Multiboot . Chenxiaolong hat sehr gnädig zu akzeptieren, meine Bitte um Unterstützung für Mega hinzuzufügen gewesen . Es ist bei der Prüfung jetzt , und ich werde es hier posten , wenn Sie fertig . Unterstützt blink zusätzliche ROMs System , Daten und externe SD-Karte.

• Danke
Reaktionen: sicfallacy, zhwalker, alexischino und eine weitere Person
sileshn schrieb:
Ask him to use my kernel when he compiles the next build. I don't know which sources he uses to compile..
Thanks for your answer and authorization. ;-)

• Danke
Reaktionen: sileshn
I flashed Xenon,but can't boot,stuck in the first screen.I download the file twice and did a full wipe,still the same.don't know why.

Me too, I made the second installation, and it's OK. But I again ghost touch.

Ich auch, habe ich die zweite Installation, und es ist OK. Aber ich wieder Ghost touch.

Change short press to none and long press to menu under button settings for the menu button. That's the only fix for now.

• Danke
Reaktionen: aldav
Dualboot mit so wenig Rom Speicher? Wird es das bringen? Der Rom Speicher ist ja so schon zu klein.

Dual-boot with as little memory Rome? Will it bring? The Rome store is so already too small.

Yes. Possible. You can install 2 ROMs in system, any number in data and external sdcard based on available space
---------------
Ja. Möglich. Sie können 2 ROMs im System zu installieren, eine beliebige Anzahl an Daten und externe SD-Karte auf verfügbaren Platz auf der Basis.

I am running temasek and slim in system partition, and xenonhd in data partition.

9c20416e1f66180e628bf8d329e9acd8.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1440661434,1440659701][/DOUBLEPOST]I need someone who can translate an English guide into German.
-------------------------------------------------
Ich brauche jemanden, der eine englische Anleitung ins Deutsche übersetzen kann .

• Danke
Reaktionen: sicfallacy, Mukiai, MegaHolic und eine weitere Person
sileshn schrieb:
[DOUBLEPOST=1440661434,1440659701][/DOUBLEPOST]

I need someone who can translate an English guide into German.
-------------------------------------------------
Ich brauche jemanden, der eine englische Anleitung ins Deutsche übersetzen kann .

• @ Silesh
I would love to help by writing the translation :) ... So, raising finger here ...

• @ Silesh
Ich würde liebend gerne behilflich sein mit Verfassen der Übersetzung :) ... Also, Finger-heb hier ...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: Mukiai und sileshn
MegaHolic schrieb:
• @ Silesh
I would love to help by writing the translation :) ... So, raising finger here ...

• @ Silesh
Ich würde liebend gerne behilflich sein mit Verfassen einer Übersetzung :) ... Also, Finger-heb hier ...

I have sent you a pm.

sileshn schrieb:
Change short press to none and long press to menu under button settings for the menu button. That's the only fix for now.

great idea, thank you :thumbup:

• Danke
Reaktionen: sicfallacy
Friends help bring the phone out of bricks. A week ago, my GT-I9205 8gb shut down and then became defined as qhsusb_dload, while not any pereproshivok at this time was not. For a week I bet no avail, carried in services, some price bent, really not something without saying as if I touch change, others do hands bred, whether emmc end, then it is possible to recover as total or anyone that does not know really.
What to do, tried to restore by the process through the boot SD (Hard brick ( QHSUSB_DLOAD follow this guide … | Samsung Galaxy Mega | XDA Forums tried only with cards Kingston from 2 to 16 GB, and classes from 4 to 8, a image No, tried, those that there are on the Internet, or anything beyond phone loaded. With that sometimes some of the inserted image in the flash to connect the phone to USB, the battery has been removed and it is not detected, remove the card that is not without disconnecting and then defined as Dload.
Then installed the driver and the phone Dload defined as the HS-USB QDLoader 9008, follow the instructions set Possible qhsusb_dload fix for all Qualcomm devices QSPT, who defined it as Q / QCP-XXX and through eMMC Software Download probyval download 8930_msimage.mbn, but QPST swears and throws an error, tried through Emmc create mbh, an error Xml.
In general, what people can help, where to dig? Tired already of these services go where not understand how can do and can and finish and general interest already appeared to understand what and how.
Last firmware was CM12.1, official latter does not remember exactly what, but 4.4.2 is likely I9205XXUDOA1, after he had just Nakatani CM12.1.
Maybe someone there at 9205 image to boot from an SD or mbh and hex?
I apologize for the English and German - The Google Translate

• @ Figiralt

Sorry, I don't understand your text.
Only thing I currently can try to approach some solution is asking you:
" Can you ( still ) manage to go to recovery mode [ by simultanously pressing the buttons for POWER and LOUD ] ? "

• @ Figiralt

Sorry ich verstehe deinen Text nicht.
Das Einzige das ich aktuell hinsichtlich einer Lösungsannäherung tun kann, ist dich zu fragen:
" Schaffst du es ( (den)noch ), in den recovery-Modus zu gelangen [ durch gleichzeitiges Drücken der Tasten für AN/AUS und LAUT ] ? "

• @ MegaHolic

Go to the Download Mode fails, the device is defined as the HS-USB QDLoader 9008. Are there ways to restore from such a state? On Web sites write about QPST, but then needed files and MPRG8930.hex 8930_msimage.mbn or a memory card, but need debrick.img, goes anyone have the data files?

Figiralt schrieb:
• @ MegaHolic

Go to the Download Mode fails, ...

• @ Figiralt,

I asked you about " recovery mode " which isn't answered by you ( download mode ≠ recovery mode ).
I am afraid, your problem is way too complex for me to help.
I wish you luck in searching someone to begin a fruitful conversation with, I am out :(
In this regard, I reccommend you start adding german translation(s) to your description of issues, which might improve your chances ( german thread here ).

• @ Figiralt,

Ich fragte dich nach " recovery mode " was durch dich nicht beantwortet ist ( download mode ≠ recovery mode ).
Ich fürchte, dein Problem ist viel zu komplex für mich um zu helfen.
Ich wünsche dir Glück beim Suchen von jemandem mit dem eine fruchtbare Konversation startbar ist, ich bin raus :(
In dieser Hinsicht rate ich dir damit zu beginnen, deinen Problembeschreibungen deutsche Übersetzungen beizufügen, was deine Chancen verbessern könnte ( deutscher thread hier ).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ok, danke. Ich werde nach Lösungen über das Internet auf dem Handy Wieder allgemeinen aussehen, oder in denen keine Spaziergänge und ist nicht enthalten

Figiralt schrieb:
Ok, danke. Ich werde nach Lösungen über das Internet auf dem Handy Wieder allgemeinen aussehen, oder in denen keine Spaziergänge und ist nicht enthalten
Check xda. There is a debrick image for the i9205.

Update on dualboot. Its almost ready. Only a couple of minor issues to sort out and I will put it out for you guyz to test it. Using 4 ROMs at the moment.
----------
Aktualisieren Sie auf Dualboot. Seine fast fertig. Nur ein paar kleinere Probleme zu klären, und ich werde es zu löschen für Sie guyz um es zu testen. Unter Verwendung von 4 ROMs im Moment.

e19d8674db216581085c5c82959e36db.jpg

• Danke
Reaktionen: alexischino, Mukiai und MegaHolic
sileshn schrieb:
My I9200 can't boot after flash all rom since 24 Aug,why that happened?Is anyone the same with me?
---------
Meine I9200 kann nicht nach dem Blitz seit 24. August starten alle rom, warum das passiert ist? Ist jemand das gleiche mit mir?
[DOUBLEPOST=1441018782,1441016598][/DOUBLEPOST]
zhwalker schrieb:
My I9200 can't boot after flash all rom since 24 Aug,why that happened?Is anyone the same with me?
---------
Meine I9200 kann nicht nach dem Blitz seit 24. August starten alle rom, warum das passiert ist? Ist jemand das gleiche mit mir?
When I replace the boot.img with the older one, it boot successfully.
==
Als ich das boot.img mit dem älteren zu ersetzen, es erfolgreich zu booten.

• Danke
Reaktionen: Mukiai
sileshn schrieb:
Update on dualboot. Its almost ready. Only a couple of minor issues to sort out and I will put it out for you guyz to test it. Using 4 ROMs at the moment.
----------
Aktualisieren Sie auf Dualboot. Seine fast fertig. Nur ein paar kleinere Probleme zu klären, und ich werde es zu löschen für Sie guyz um es zu testen. Unter Verwendung von 4 ROMs im Moment.

• @ Silesh

A ! W ! S ! O ! M ! E :) U're tha maaaaan :)
And SP the PRIMARY one ... :)

• @ Silesh

G ! R ! O ! S ! S ! A ! R ! T! I ! G :) U're tha maaaaan :)
Und SP die PRIMÄRE ... :)

• Danke
Reaktionen: sileshn und Mukiai