Samsung galaxy mega (gt-i9205 & gt-i9200) unofficial roms

Which dpi would you like roms set to by default?

Stimmen: 6 17,6%

Stimmen: 20 58,8%

Stimmen: 8 23,5%

• Umfrageteilnehmer
I have compiled a working SPH-L600 CM12.1 LP5.1.1 - I've given credit and linked to this forum and I'm sending anyone who wants i9200 or i9205 to this forum.
Thank you wopema71 for the page you made that showed me how to compile this rom and your updated melius-common repo. A BIG THANK YOU to sileshn for telling me exactly what I needed to do to fix my CDMA+LTE/EVDO issue. I should have listened to your advice immediately!

TRANSLATION

Ich habe eine Arbeits SPH- L600 CM12.1 LP5.1.1 zusammengestellt - ich habe Kredit gegeben und zu diesem Forum verbunden und ich schicke alle, i9200 oder i9205 Dieses Forum will .
Vielen Dank für die Seite, die Sie gemacht , die mir gezeigt , wie man dieses rom und Ihre aktualisierte melius -common Repo kompilieren wopema71 . Ein großes Dankeschön für erzählte mir genau das, was ich tun musste, um meine CDMA + LTE / EVDO Problem zu beheben sileshn . Ich sollte zu Ihrem Rat einholen hört haben!

about.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: MegaHolic, Mukiai, Droid999 und 2 andere
Good job. Congrats...

kann man dieses rom ohne full wipe über die cm12.1 flashen?
can be flashed this rom without fullwipe over the cm12.1 overclocked from july?

My tests said no:)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Ok. Thank you, then i make it with fullwipe

• Danke
Reaktionen: Mukiai
Candy5 and AICP all updated and uploaded.

None have been tested. All are running Sileshn's Overclockable Kernel.

German

Candy5 und AICP alle aktualisierten und hochgeladen.

Keiner getestet wurden. Alle laufen Sileshn's übertaktbar Kernel.

EDIT: Pac-Rom, Candy5, AICP don't boot - all deleted.

EDIT 2:

New compile of Pac-Rom is working now. Tested dirty flash over previous version - it's now uploaded.

Candy5 has also been recompiled and full wipe flashed - it's also now working and uploaded.

AICP is currently compiling again - I don't expect any problems with this time. It will upload when it's finished.

GERMAN:

New Kompilierung von Pac -Rom arbeitet jetzt . Getestet schmutzigen flash over Vorgängerversion - es ist nun hochgeladen .

Candy5 wurde ebenfalls neu kompiliert und Volltuchblitzte - es ist auch jetzt arbeitet und hochgeladen .

AICP ist zurzeit erneut kompilieren - ich habe keine Probleme mit dieser Zeit zu erwarten. Es wird hochladen, wenn es fertig ist.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: sicfallacy, alexischino, blafasel und 4 andere
AICP : For my experience, same problem as the other OC version, not boot the second times. So i've taken the boot.img of 30/08 (latest non OC), flash it over the last AICP and all is fine.
Thank you again for your work.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hallo an alle,

Vielen Dank Sileshn, droiphil und mehr für Ihre roms.

Ist es möglich, das Problem, das nicht mit Kopfhörern beantwortet werden können korrigieren, wenn ich den Anruf ??
Welche ist sehr ärgerlich, wenn ich Kopfhörer.

Ich sehe in xda, nicht die Lösung.

Und ich weiß nicht, wenn möglich, Korrektur von Problemen für die Berichterstattung über die intelligente Display (Gelegenheit zur Stellungnahme oder nicht). Was ist auch praktisch.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, und ich hoffe, dass jemand weiß, wie man diese reine 2 Probleme zu beheben.

Danke für das Lesen und guten Tag an alle.

herzlich

Hello everyone,

Thank you Sileshn, droiphil and more for your roms.

Is it possible to correct the problem that can not be answered with headphones if I get the call ??
Which is very annoying when I earphones.

I see in xda, not the solution.

And I do not know, if possible, fixed problems for the coverage of the intelligent display smart cover screen (opportunity to respond or not). What is also handy.

Thank you for your help and I hope that someone will know how to fix these pure 2 problems.

Thank you for reading and good day to all.

Best regards

No more ROMs update, @Droid999 ?

Hi,

Nobody have a response ?

Cordially

Have had no money to pay the internet bill, so have been off the air for a few weeks. Back now, so I'll compile them over the next few days.

• Danke
Reaktionen: blafasel und Mukiai
@Droid999 : lol, as fast you talk as fast you do :) "the next few days" did you say, but two already went into your kitchen. Thanks for your work, fast work, fast answers. AICP in download will test it tonight i think.

Pac-Rom and AICP are uploaded. The compile failed using Sileshn's kernel - so they are compiled with the normal CM12.1 kernel.

NOT tested.

• Danke
Reaktionen: Mukiai
Pac-rom: Settings always forces close when WiFi connected

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Droid999 schrieb:
Pac-Rom and AICP are uploaded. The compile failed using Sileshn's kernel - so they are compiled with the normal CM12.1 kernel.

NOT tested.
AICP works fine as always;-) just problem with floating mode (that doesn't work). All the rest seems too work good.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Will our Mega6.3 got MM ?
*crossfingers*

I hope so.

Hi all,
I joined the forum cause of the active development here for the Mega, what brings me to my question, is there a step-by-step guide available on how to port a rom for the Mega 6.3? There are some guides but lots of them are outdated, not complete, what leaves me stuck. I do have experience with Linux, terminal etc. just no experience with baking roms :)
Thanks in advance!

mr. Google:
Hallo alle,
Die Ursache für meine anmeldung hier ist die aktive Entwicklung hier für das Mega , was mir auf meine Frage bringt, gibt es eine Schritt-für- Schritt Anleitung zur Verfügung um ein ROM zu bauen für die Mega 6.3 ? Es gibt einige Anleitung , aber viele von ihnen sind veraltet , nicht vollständig, was stecken last. Ich habe Erfahrung mit Linux , Terminal usw. einfach keine Erfahrung mit roms :)
Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
PAC, Candy and AICP updated and uploaded.

PAC contains something new in 'About Phone' - Android security patch level - dated 1 October 2015.

German:
PAC , Candy und AICP aktualisiert und hochgeladen .

PAC enthält etwas Neues in 'About Phone " - Android Sicherheits-Patch -Ebene - vom 1. Oktober 2015 .

• Danke
Reaktionen: 10BIT, blafasel, sicfallacy und 2 andere
Hello to all,

I post this message in order to have the information.

This message is especially designed for ROM developers.

I explain to you :

1 / When I have my headphones and I listen to music, if I get a call I did not ring or vibration.And when I pick up my phone, the handsfree function is not working. So I can not answer a telephone call.

2 / I cover the screen of smart galaxy mega 6.3, the small window of cover normally when I receive a call I can accept or reject the call (a notification appears on my phone)View the photo

bdotcomsamsunggalaxymegaoriginalsviewflipcoverbdotcom130620BdotCom1 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit

3 / Do you have information on the next rom 6.0 Mashmallow ?

Here I would like to know if it is possible to correct these two little problems.

I still hold to thank the developers for their contribution and help us work for Rom,

I tested several Rom (pac-man, cm12.1, Temasek ....)

Here's my info tel:

I9205 Galaxy mega 6.3
rom 12.1 = MC (the last thank you silesh)
Official Cover samsung smart screen

Thanks for your help.

Cordially good week all

Hallo an alle und alles,

Poste ich diese Nachricht, um die Informationen zu haben.
Diese Meldung wird vor allem für ROM-Entwickler konzipiert.

Lassen Sie mich erklären:

1 / Wenn ich meine Kopfhörer und ich Musik hören, wenn ich einen Anruf ich nicht klingelt oder Vibration.
Und als ich um mein Telefon, wird die Freisprechfunktion funktioniert nicht. So kann ich einen Anruf nicht beantworten.

2 / I decken den Bildschirm des intelligenten Galaxie Mega 6.3, das kleine Fenster der Abdeckung in der Regel, wenn ich einen Anruf erhalten, kann ich annehmen oder ablehnen den Anruf (eine Meldung auf meinem Handy angezeigt wird)
Siehe Foto

bdotcomsamsunggalaxymegaoriginalsviewflipcoverbdotcom130620BdotCom1 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit

3 / Haben Sie Informationen über die nächsten rom 6.0 Mashmallow ?

Hier würde ich gerne wissen, ob es möglich ist, diese beiden kleinen Probleme zu beheben.

Ich halte immer noch an die Entwickler für ihren Beitrag danken und uns helfen, für die Roma zu arbeiten.

FYI, testete ich mehrere Roma (Pac-Man, cm12.1, Temasek ....)

Hier ist meine info tel:
I9205 Galaxy Mega 6.3
rom 12.1 = MC (dem letzten Dankes silesh)
Offizielle Abdeckung Samsung Smart Screen

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe.

Herzlich gute Woche alle