GTalk wurde ja durch Hangouts ersetzt, wie bekomm ich wieder GTalk auf die ROM?
3.0-6 – you DO NOT need to perform a full wipe!
- updated Google Maps, Twitter, Facebook, Dropbox
- updated aroma preselection; fixed google+ removeable if selected
- updated Louder Optional (should fix bass distorsion)
- added optional CRT OFF animation – props mwilky and hero
- added optional darkblue icons mod – props razer1224
- added fstrim /data and /cache to init.d. it will be performed on boot.
- improved init.d script.
- changed fullwipe script
- general rom cleanup
- replaced HtcClock widget with the butterfly one. has 1 extra clock (3×2 widget) which is transparent
- fixed Google+ Location bugs – props o0rebelious0o for letting me know about it and the workaround
3.0-8 you DO NOT need to perform a full wipe!
- updated busybox to 1.2.1
- updated talkback
- updated hangouts to 1.1.1
- updated google play to 4.2.9
- modded default browser: unlocked unlimited tabs, enabled debug mode, hw accelerated (mwilky)
- added more windows animations speed options in settings developer window animation (mwilky)
- added option to disable fast dormancy. saves battery if your carrier doesnt have FD or has FD but its crap.
- added optional 30 steps volume mod
- tweaked ondemand governor, should improve battery a bit by not ramping CPU so fast.
- fixed photo grid remove mod. Now it removes the grid even when you are called
- fixed some smali code
- fixed the Message.apk FC. this was only happening again if enhanced option was selected in AROMA. sadly if you dont full wipe youll have to wipe Message data with TB again.
- cleaned and updated build.prop / init.post-boot.sh / gps.conf
- whatever I forgot, just download is better than the old one .
3.0-10 – you DO NOT need to perform a full wipe!
- 2 louder sound optionals.One is at 73 db the other at 76 db (default is 67)
- callrecording it is now as default in ROM
- changed autobrightness values, no need for an optinal now
- added more widgets to remove if “Remove Sense Option is selected”
- removed all the themeing options. they are now avaiable in InsertCoin Kustomizer
- “project butter” everything is smoother now. will make even the iphone cry
- updated default font w/ android 4.3 one
- other cleanups
3.0-11 – you DO NOT need to perform a full wipe!
- remove loud options. they only increase aux and not what we need (speakers). see xdathreadunder addons for a mod.
- moved optionals “center clock” and “remove battery icon” to htchacks menu. for rest of the stuff you have Kustomizer
- removed % battery icon option. find it in Kustomizer
- fixed blue text % battery (only happened if you removed Sense and used 3rd launcher)
- added HTC Share to remove list
- updated AROMA preselections (please see what is checked and make sure it is what you want)
- fixed glitches if ATT device or ATT signal hack was used.
- other fixes and modifications.
Donnervogel123 schrieb:Das ROM läuft in Verbindung mit dem EX und dem neuesten Radio wirklich extrem gut Tolle Arbeit
3.0-11-Repack- – you DO NOT need to perform a full wipe!
- This new build is fastdormancy related!
A little story before: By default for european (international ) HTCs fastdormancy is undefined. This means I don’t know when and if it is enabled or disabled.Starting with 3.0-7 i forced FD ON by default with the option to disable it via install. Since most of you didn’t know what to choose on or off,I reverted to the default unknow state, and optional to disable it. (having fd enabled on a non-fd network gives bad battery and vice-versa).So if you are 100% sure your carrier doesn’t have FD, choose to disable, if you don’t know leave it default!
- build.prop clean up
- changes to ondemand governor
Use only Kustomizer 1.0-5-Repack