unlock sim block - Huawei u8600

A

adijat

Neues Mitglied
Hello i need help to unlock a this phone Huawei U8600 please a can help me someone ?
when i open mobile requires a UNLOCK SIM BLOCK u can see it Picture slightly in atachment - down !

Phone Info:
- Manufacturer :HUAWEI Technologies
- Model :U8600
- Phone IMEI :867977000031097

I was grateful if you help me.. THENX

Anhänge

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    1,4 KB · Aufrufe: 1.921
Please write in german too, because we are an german community. You can Use Google Translator for Example

Benutzt du ein Costum ROM wie CM, MIUI oder ein Stockrom? Was passiert bei Dimiss?

Are you using CyagenMod or MIUI or the original Firmware? What happens after choosing Dimiss

...using tapatalk on my huawei honor smartphone

What makes you assume, that "Djihad" ;) is from the U.S.?

Here is your solution. It is not for the exactly same model, but you still could give it a try, or else just search on Youtube for the suitable manual :

Huawei Simlock Block unlock reset key code - Instructions and guide on how to free your Huawei phone - YouTube

Det-Happy, what do you think "dismiss" would mean :p?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
det-happy schrieb:
Please write in german too, because we are an german community. You can Use Google Translator for Example

Benutzt du ein Costum ROM wie CM, MIUI oder ein Stockrom? Was passiert bei Dimiss?

Are you using CyagenMod or MIUI or the original Firmware? What happens after choosing Dimiss

...using tapatalk on my huawei honor smartphone

Ich benutze dieses ROM v2 Link zu

https://www.android-hilfe.de/forum/...-multitouch-root-ohne-telekom-app.355714.html

installiert das ursprüngliche Backup zurück wieder dasselbe ...!

Meine mobilisieren mit T-Mobile-Karte funktioniert, aber von dem Moment an habe ich versucht zu entsperren nicht akzeptieren, noch T-Mobile-Karte

irgendwelche Lösungen?

Der ursprüngliche Beitrag 01.02.2013 von 23:58 Uhr wurde 02.02.2013 um 00:05 Uhr ergänzt:

intrepid777 schrieb:
What makes you assume, that "Djihad" ;) is from the U.S.?

Here is your solution. It is not for the exactly same model, but you still could give it a try, or else just search on Youtube for the suitable manual :

Huawei Simlock Block unlock reset key code - Instructions and guide on how to free your Huawei phone - YouTube

Det-Happy, what do you think "dismiss" would mean :p?

u8600 nicht in dieser Liste? Ich akzeptiere nicht die IMEI ... in einem anderen Verfahren?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Sorry dude, cannot follow you!:blink: Would you pls. just provide a step-by-step description of what you have done, so we can figure out what caused the situation you're currently in?

Do me a favor! Pls. STOP using German.

intrepid777 schrieb:
Sorry dude, cannot follow you!:blink: Would you pls. just provide a step-by-step description of what you have done, so we can figure out what caused the situation you're currently in?

Do me a favor! Pls. STOP using German.

Listen .. My phone meets Received earlier with t-mobile sim card. but Other Operators sim cards not accepted, I wanted to unlock network lock with

HUAWEI MODEM Code Writer - and
Huawei UnlockerBy Hirasahan

Asked 2 times code without correct what Generate in programs but then comes this unlock sim block ... now my mobile is not accept nor t-mobile SIM card?

then flash other Softwere this in follow

v2 Link to

https://www.android-hilfe.de/forum/...-multitouch-root-ohne-telekom-app.355714.html

but the same problem! my mobile is not accept any SIM card?

I believe that you have understood ..

Our U8600 has no SIM or Net-Lock by default.

If you enter the wrong Unlock Code you hardlocked your device and you need the "Simlock Block Unlock Reset Key". intrepid postet the detailed video.

So you need 1 network unlock code and 4 simblock block reset keys.

The U8600 is a variant of the Huawei S8600. So maybe this could help you.

If no tool helps you to unlock your device ask your operator. Here we can´t help you, because rooting or flashing a custom rom for example won´t unlock your device.

MorphX schrieb:
Our U8600 has no SIM or Net-Lock by default.

If you enter the wrong Unlock Code you hardlocked your device and you need the "Simlock Block Unlock Reset Key". intrepid postet the detailed video.

So you need 1 network unlock code and 4 simblock block reset keys.

The U8600 is a variant of the Huawei S8600. So maybe this could help you.

If no tool helps you to unlock your device ask your operator. Here we can´t help you, because rooting or flashing a custom rom for example won´t unlock your device.

The problem is in the sim cards .. because S8600 have dual sim card a u8600 just one sim card