[THEME] Universal BlackColors by Eladios Updated v4 fully supports the new Jkay 13.2

Masta_Gee81

Masta_Gee81

Enthusiast
Dieses Theme wurde von mir auf der Aktuellen Omega 10.3 und der Turkbey Rom V32 getestet . Alles ohne Probleme !!! Für alle die etwas anderes wollen ist dieses Theme hier perfekt und ich kann sagen das es TOP aussieht ... Viele kleine Details .

P.S. dieses Theme hier habe ich auch mit beiden Roms getestet , und auch ohne Probleme ... Check it out : https://www.android-hilfe.de/forum/...-universaltheme-fuer-alle-tw-roms.159664.html

Greetz M@sta

icon10.gif
[THEME] Universal BlackColors by Eladios v6¡¡ONLINE fully supportsCriskeloRom,Turkbey
eladioisi.png
blackcolor.png

presentacion2-157994.png

Well I come to the community to bring my subject, now and after the little problem with someone who would not let me use some of your icons have decided to create me, so now you will see many new things, however if I took some things of topics I've seen out there and I liked to put it together here.

As I told you there is much hand-in themes and other Made for me many icons created specifically for me, hope you like it, I think that the more issues we have to make better choices for all

It's made with the universal installer issues, tested on 2.3.6 Criskelo v38 & Turkbey v32 XILA2 base and perfect, I guess it worked in other Roms but I have not prou pBAD, if that is also installed on several Galaxy S and it works perfect.

Those who turn your criskelo ROM versions prior to v31 and wish to have the 12 toggles on statusbar. You must score at 12 and 6 deluxe.setting and restart so I will close together. If only you will Marcais a 12 toggles the screen.

well I hope you like it.
biggrin.gif

Well we have BlackColors Theme.v5 by Eladios fully supports with and CriskeloRom, Jkay,Turkbey And other roms
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Now also themed:

capturnxn.png

captura2.png

New fully themed calculator
New blue bar both in shock and in setting and start.
But things do not remember seeing you will go.

include the incorporation Bootanimation
biggrin.gif

This is the download link theme.v6 BlackColors currently, you will see many new things, is housed in Fileserver:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/vn5SUtC/BlackColors Theme. v6 by Eladios.zip

I put this Update for anyone who does not like and want the Android Bootanimation Astronaut.
Only modifies the bootanimation anything else, install from the recovery or with CWM, this is the link: http://www.fileserve.com/file/8S3xKVV

This Update is prepared only to change the shade if we do not like, or for any reason want another, just edit it with winrar and put the shade you want two images are equal, and rename.
Link: http://www.fileserve.com/file/qMhdFBC

Tutorial to change the file Update curtains curtains

Well the first thing we downloaded the Update and open it with winrar, open it again do not expand, we opened a window and see several folders winrar, we must continue this location, System / app / systemUI / res / drawable-hdpi, well see that there is nothing inside, now we take the images that have to be two dimensions equal to 480x800 and if not even rename echo like this:
status_bar_background.9.png
status_bar_background.png
well done this we take the two images and drag them into the location I said before, I repeat not copy and paste drag, the winrar ask us to confirm replace and accept, confirm and close the winrar.
Now we have the update with the curtain that we want, we only need to put it in our sd inetrna the phone and right from the recovery or the CWM app installed it,
Note!! If you bring siyah kernel app does not serve the CWM must be from the recovery.
You know recovery / zip Install from sdcard / sdcard choose from zip / file search / yes install update .... and ready to restart and you will have the curtain and you have chosen.

Thank costs nothing and is highly rewarding for the author

credits
smile.gif

thank for their valuable assistance lexullde
goriet thank for collaborating on the visual aspect of the theme

capturoro.png
capturkik.png
capturama.png

Greetz M@sta

P.S. Danke drücken kostet nix !!! :cool2:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Danke
Reaktionen: Sorus, kunodownhill, xneo70 und 6 andere
Screenshots wären super. :)

Sind doch Screenshots da???

oder was meinst du ?

Wenn du noch en paar brauchst bescheid sagen ... aber die die oben sind reichen doch denke ich ?!

Ach so. Dachte die wären nur für die zwei Mods.
Einmal ist auch ne andere Batterieanzeige als sonst abgebildet. Sieht auch irgendwie dem Turkbey Rom sehr ähnlich. Für mich leider absolut nichts. Viel zu bunt.

Is ja bald Weihnachten ... da is eben alles bunt :razz:

Is eben gechmackssache ...

P.S. hatte gestern mal das neue Galaxy Nexus in der hand ... ist auch sehr bunt das ics 4.0 ...

aber von der performance her WOW !!! viell . mein nächstes Phone.
aber Sgs3 is ja auch am kommen :drool::drool::drool:

@MastaGee81, sag mal, woher kann ich die Lockscreen-Icons bekommen...die suche ich schon lange... :flapper:

mecss schrieb:
@MastaGee81, sag mal, woher kann ich die Lockscreen-Icons bekommen...die suche ich schon lange... :flapper:

Ich auch :crying: ... die sind auch in der Turkbey rom ... aber nur 2 ... hab auch keinen ordner gefunden wo die drin sein könnten ?!

Wenn jemand einen Link hat oder weiss wo man die herbekommen kann ... bitte posten . Danke

Edit: Die Battery von der Aktuellen turkbey suche ich auch ... finde diese auch nirgends ... es gab mal einen link da konnte man die V26 Bat nachflshen aber diese funtz net mit der Kk2 oder kk5 ... :(

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
V4 Online ,.... Download im ersten Post !!!

Masta_Gee81 schrieb:
Ich auch :crying: ... die sind auch in der Turkbey rom ... aber nur 2 ... hab auch keinen ordner gefunden wo die drin sein könnten ?!

Wenn jemand einen Link hat oder weiss wo man die herbekommen kann ... bitte posten . Danke

Edit: Die Battery von der Aktuellen turkbey suche ich auch ... finde diese auch nirgends ... es gab mal einen link da konnte man die V26 Bat nachflshen aber diese funtz net mit der Kk2 oder kk5 ... :(

die v26 batterie zum nachflashen kannste von uns haben wennste willst funkt bei kk5 tadellos

https://rapidshare.com/files/3063831061/Turkbey_Battery.zip

Danke Mred ...

aber die funtz net :-(

Verstehe ich nicht. Bei mir gehts. Hmmmm

ok alles klar ich weis jeetz warum bei mir geht ... ich hab 27 als backup drauf .... wenn ich von der kommen , die 29.2 ohne wipe draufgeb und die zip nach dann klappts ....
Gesendet mit der Android-Hilfe.de-App

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
*NEU*

[THEME] Universal BlackColors by Eladios Updated
v5 fully supportsCriskeloRom,Turkbey

funzt auch mit der Omega V10 tested by me :cool2:

Download im ersten Post!!!

check it out ... greetz M@sta