spb wallet android nicht mehr im markt

ich verwende die letzte veröffentlichte Version der App. Es ist die 2.2 Build 402 und unter Andriod 4.0 gibt's damit keine Probleme. Ich konnte sogar eine alte .swl Datei, die ich bereits schon beim PDA verwendet hatte, importieren.

Die Datei außerhalb des Markets zu finden ist kein Problem, Suchwort: "SPB Wallet 2.2"

Well i spent a day for this problem. Actually i found that spb wallet ist the best i ve used, however windows mobile is no longer supported by microsoft and spb wallet as well.

Now i used a LG phone with android and i tried some programs like "msecure" or keepassdroid but i am really upset with those because all my saved data were on my spb wallet (on my windows mobile phone) and i do not have any solution to move all those data to my android.

Actually i browsed a whole day on google to look for a solution such as: spb wallet with a version which can be installed on android, a script to convert .swl file (spb wallet file) to txt or xml in order to use in an another password manager program. Or i tried to use the spb wallet file .swl (export from my windows mobile phone vers. 1.5) on the spb android, however it shows only the warning "the file is the old version from spb wallet", that means i can not all the data saved in this file.
However i muss hands up with such hopes!

And i found a new way: That is to install spb wallet windows pc version on the laptop (or pc). After successing to install the spb wallet, load the spb wallet file .swl (from the windows mobile phone), enter the password and jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. succeed! And i got all my saved data
and then just backup the database to a location on the laptop (pc). The last step is to copy this backup file to my android phone and restore all these data.

It seems to be simple but i spent a day for this stuff!

If anyone need help or need the spb wallet on android or spb wallet on PC, please don't hesitate to send me an email to:
ttvinh@giadungduc.eu or ttvinh811@yahoo.com
i may also upload those files one my website: Gia dung duc