[Rom]KangVIP Rom immer aktuell(Update 16.05.)

Keine Ahnung, scheint aber etwas verändert. Er hatte ja noch einen Icon Patch dazu. Kann sein das er ihn noch reingepackt hat. Trotz Fragen hat er sich noch nicht geäußert.

Ich habe auch schon ins Forum schreiben, für eine PN habe ich immer noch keine Berechtigung.

Du hast doch KangVIP installiert was ist damit "cmu6plus.ok.zip+"?

Liegt als zip im bekannten Pfad. Lässt sich nicht entpacken, also nutzlos.

Hen Ry schrieb:
nur als Info

Features
Features:
Based on official stock ROM release: B137SP03
Kernel stock 3.10.30 -00246-g907f1ad-dirty
Rooted with SuperSU incuded - (Thanks to chainfire)
Android L Themed by default... Based on Shape mod theme by papaver (thanks him) and modified by me to change some things I didn't like.
AppDrawer included, no need to install a new lancher, having all features of EMUI, modified by me to get stylish drawer (thanks to JakedUp)
Gapps Included (Gmail, GooglePlay, Maps, etc...)
Optimized (tweaks) to get the best performance/battery.
Tweaks scheduler, I/O, VirtualMemory and CPU
LITED ROM, deleted unusable stuff and apps.
init.d support
Busybox support
Sqlite3 support
GPU 2D acceleration enabled by default.
Decreased vm.heapsize to get better multitasking performance
Other changes in build.prop
Retouched animations scaling to get a smooth sense.
More customizations and things included.
Polaris Office
Some other settings and files to get it fully working (thanks to KangVIP)
Zipaligned
ChangeLog
ErykineMT7
1.1.0:
Fixed settings LTE selection (maybe you have to delete settings data or Wipe data/factory to bring it back with 1.1.0)
Re.edit animations for smooth sense between apps
Changed dpi by default to 440 (it requires a reboot after 20 min first boot). To go back to 480 dpi, edit with some editor /system/build.prop to 480dpi, select 480dpi theme and reboot
New theme Aurora created by me and based on other ones (thanks a busywait, Mix_BbN, iconfans, , fooox3 and maybe more people I forget now), edited things on theme that don't fit, or don't like.
Edited nav bar theme images to 440dpi
Modded lowmemorykiller settings to leave a bit more free ram
Modified CPU and governor settings to get some more performance when screen is on.
Enabled 8 cores with screen on and only 4 with screen off (battery saving with screen off)
Try to fix dualsim settings to make it working on MT7-L10, but the most probably is dualsim not working on L10, only 1 sim as the base is for L09.
Droping cachés+more free ram with screen off.
Changed I/O scheduler to deadline and tweaked to performance.
Modified appdrawer box with more apps to 440dpi
Zipalign

Kann mich täuschen, aber im Vergleich habe ich über Nacht weniger Akku verbraucht. Muss ich mal weiter beobachten.

• Danke
Reaktionen: Hen Ry
Für irgendwas muss es doch gut sein.

Ich frage mal bei ihm an ob ich diese bei anderen Roms empfehlen und bereitstellen kann.

Antwort kommt keine, kann es aber jeden Empfehlen. Bringt wirklich was. Bitte nicht darauf festnageln, aber 10 - 20% sind es.

• Danke
Reaktionen: Hen Ry
Ist eigentlich schon etwas in Richtung 5.1 in entwicklung? CM12, AOKP, AOSP?

Im Moment tut sich nichts. Es benötigt ja auch ein neues CWM. Wenn es was gibt, dann werde ich das auch posten.

Habt ihr denn schon eine Lösung für das Vodafone Problem? Würde diese Rom sehr gerne nutzen, aber ungern den Netzbetreiber wechselen.. ,_,

Nein, leider nicht. Fraglich ob es überhaupt noch was gibt.

Schade :(