[ENGLISH][TOOL] Milestone custom boot logo

• 48 Antworten
  • Neuester Beitrag
Diskutiere [ENGLISH][TOOL] Milestone custom boot logo im Themes für Motorola Milestone im Bereich Root / Hacking / Modding für Motorola Milestone.
S

Skrilax_CZ

Ambitioniertes Mitglied
So,
I got tired of the Motorola Boot Logo and created a simple utility to convert a bitmap image to a Motorola Boot Logo format. The only requirement is that the bitmap size is 480 x 182. Requires .NET framework 3.5 or Mono 2.4.

Usage:
- Open the desired bitmap
- Save it as boot logo (file name for example mylogo.bin) OR as nandroid (creates a folder with logo.bin and logo.md5 in it)

Flashing (manually):
- Copy it to sdcard and reboot to OpenRecovery
- open OpenRecovery console and type:
erase_image logo
flash_image logo /sdcard/mylogo.bin

Alternatively, if you saved as nandroid, just copy the newly created folder to /sdcard/openrecovery. Note that you have to apply the fix (see below) or it will not flash!

Download:
.NET framework version
MONO version

NOTE:
OpenRecovery nandroid (version 1.46) has a bug in restoring the logo partition; use the fix in OpenRecovery thread here: Open Recovery v1.46 [11/21/2010]

(The attachment from that thread can be downloaded here: http://rapidshare.com/files/436474236/nandroid-restore_openrecovery.zip)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Sakaschi

Sakaschi

Guru
nice, i test your software.

thanks skrilax

-FuFu-

-FuFu-

Ikone
thx ;)
no more moto logo on boot :D

dodotech

dodotech

Experte
THX thats great...good work.:)

EDIT:

It dosnt work for me!! When i type in the terminal erase_image logo, he say erase_image:not found!!

In ADB the same.....can you help please? :)

EDIT2:
It only works in the console for OR! But not in the Terminal or other! :) THX good work Scrilax!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
S

Skrilax_CZ

Ambitioniertes Mitglied
Yes you have to be in Recovery ;)

Bandit

Bandit

Lexikon
Und welche logos habt ihr nun?

VeluxRacer

VeluxRacer

Erfahrenes Mitglied
Ich habe ein selbergemachtes mit meinem Namen, nur zum angeben.:D

-FuFu-

-FuFu-

Ikone
noch hab ich kein anderes ^^ mir fehlt noch ne idee :D
aber wenn wer was interessantes hat, mal her damit ;)
aber am besten nen neuen Thread aufmachen dafür, so ne art Sammelthread ;)

S

Skrilax_CZ

Ambitioniertes Mitglied
I used this one when testing it:

splen

splen

Neues Mitglied
Ich hab hier leider ein kleines Problem, wie kann ich denn in der OR Console Sonderzeichen wie eben das "_" bei "erase_image" tippen?

S

Skrilax_CZ

Ambitioniertes Mitglied
Alt + C für '_'.

splen

splen

Neues Mitglied
Skrilax_CZ schrieb:
Alt + C für '_'.
danke, aber irgendwie funktionieren die tastenkombinationen bei mir nicht in der OR console, könnte das daran liegen, dass ich die Androidiani OR verwende?

VeluxRacer

VeluxRacer

Erfahrenes Mitglied
Alt gedrückt halten während du C drückst:winki:

splen

splen

Neues Mitglied
Ah ok, danke, da zeigt sich doch noch der Grünschnabel in mir ;)

S

Skrilax_CZ

Ambitioniertes Mitglied
Updated:
- can open/save *.png and *.jpg
- can save as nandroid (creates a directory); but you have to apply the fix for nandroid to flash.

-FuFu-

-FuFu-

Ikone
thx ;)
very nice work

-FuFu-

-FuFu-

Ikone
is it possible to include a option where i can shrink the picute to the needed size?
i know its many work to add features ;) and i know you work on it...

my english is not the best ^^ you kow that :D

but the greatest feature where, when there where a window where i can drag an drop my picture, and the tool cuts automatically the pic to the needed size and i can move the pic in the windows to the position i will have it ;)

i know its not easy ^^ its only a wish, the tool is great now :D and i love it ;)

S

Skrilax_CZ

Ambitioniertes Mitglied
Well I'd leave that to external editors. I looked and haven't found anything similar already done for that and it would take quite a lot time to do - well there is OpenRecovery for MS2 still to be done :D

-FuFu-

-FuFu-

Ikone
;)
only a dream from me :D

how i sayed, gread work that you done with this tool ;)
i think to edit the pic with external editor is the best way to get the pic look like i will have it ;)

but 1 last question, is it possible, to make the tool work in OpenRecovery, that i can use it like that
/sbin/bootlogo /sdcard/pic/mylogo.jpg

/sbin/bootlogo is the tool
and /sdcard/pic/mylogo.jpg is the pic that set as bootlogo
the pic have the size it need, so the tool directly convert the pic to .bin format and write it to /logo patiton

i hope you know what i mean ;)
when it where possible i will love it, most thinks i do in OpenRecovery, so i think this where great, if is possible and not to much work for you