ganz einfach, musst nur dein backup wieder einspielen.
Hello all, new version to test, see the github link:
Wifi changes to p2p (needs testing), enable it by removing the '.bk' from android.hardware.wifi.direct.xml.bk in the etc/permission folder. Wifi may stop functioning till reverting this change and rebooting.
Bluetooth permission and tethering changes
Changes to airplane mode. Hopefully working
Fixed greenbar bug in video
Added MMS Settings
Updated timezone data
Updated to latest CM11 (support stopped)
Everything needs testing!
Failed to mention, does the videorecording work?
Hallo nochmal,likos54 schrieb:Kann jemand mal testen ob die App bei seinem Gerät auch nach dem öffnen mit einem Fehler geschlossen wird?
Originally Posted by Hazou
I got a replacement phone from -Synix-
So thanks to him I will continue some development on this phone.
The things u can expect on the new release in the near future (already testing):
- Even better houdini implementation in framework, old workaround from me aren't needed anymore
- Optimized dalvik from Intel, could improve performance
- Optimized libm (math library) from Intel, could improve performance
- Now all OMX modules are build from source
- Latest Stagefright bug fix
- The new houdini libs causes some problems in some apps (Here maps). Investigating that, maybe reverting to older ones.
- Hopefully VLC fix, crashes somewhere in linker
About FM: It is effectively disabled in the audio HW modules.
About WIFI direct: It's missing some code in framework, that's why it didn't work correct. Trying to port it over.