Ich habe supersu und xposed am laufen ohne magisk.
Und hast du TWRP drauf und kannst BL und CP bei Installation der ROM im AromaInstaller aktualisieren?1. Start your phone, go to settings, about device, software info and hit build.number around 10 times so developer options will show up
2. Open developer options and tick: OEM unlock
3. Shut your phone off
4. You now need a computer, download latest odin
5. You have two possibilites: 1. Update bootloader and modem during aroma installation of the rom (F/FD/W8 model only!). Or 2. Update bootloader and modem via Odin. To update manually via odin, please do following: Download this two files, BL is bootloader and CP is the modem: Choose your correct model version
6. Boot your phone into download mode by pressing: home+volume down+power on
7. Open the downloaded odin on your windows pc and click on BL tab and add the file that name begins with BL (bootloader), same for CP (modem) tab
8. After this, reboot to download mode again
9. Install TWRP (latest one is needed to support new BL's) will be next step, for this, follow all steps provided in this forum: TWRP Thread (booting into download mode: press home+volume down+power on, booting into recovery mode press: home+volume up+power on)
10. When you got TWRP working: We need to disable encryption, for this you should boot into recovery mode (as described above)
11. To get rid of encryption, go to "wipe", format data (keyboard will pop up) then type "yes" and format it, then reboot to recovery
12. After flashing this, hit wipe, full wipe (this will clean all internal memory and your data will be lost!!)
13. You can test if encryption is still enabled, if TWRP shows error about not mounting /data your phone is still encrypted
14. Now you can download the rom onto your PC and then transfer it via usb to your phone
15. It is rom installing timeinstall the rom!
16. Install your desired CSC right after rom install! That's the best way. You find the link below.
17. After successfully installing the rom and csc hit reboot and you are good to go!
18. After successfull boot, setup your phone with the initial screens
19. After setting up your account etc. go to romcontrol, grant it root access that my default Settings can be applied!
20. Enjoy the new rom version
21. If you want you can use my csc selection to get your desired csc, if you want that you can grab it here: CSC Selection V2.4.5
-- Dieser Beitrag wurde automatisch mit dem folgenden Beitrag zusammengeführt --